SASS Wire Forum

Allie Mo

Snakebite

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry to hear this. Allie Mo stepped forward and tutored me on stage writing when I first started CAS.  She certainly was an icon of our game and will be missed. 
Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I shot with her at  US Open in Illinois and our home club near Cisne years ago.   She had family there at one time.  We've had a few conversations like many others.  She was a really fine lady and 100 % SASS.   I will definitely miss her. :(

Devastating news!  First met Allie in person at the 2005 Convention.  We shared an elevator and hit it off immediately.  Had the pleasure of shooting with her several times, and many online conversations, esp. back when we were both TGs.  Will miss her in so many ways.  Deepest condolences to the family.

Wow what sad news. I never met her in person but we had many conversations. She was a sweet lady. Prayers up for her family. 
RIP Allie Mo :(

Miss Allie and I talked on occasion when I was a Mod and she was the Wire Administrator. I grew to like her and we became friends. We emailed each other quite a bit. We never met in person. Every time a match came up that we could both attend and finally meet something always went wrong, like me crashing my bike some other thing. 
Even though we never got to meet in person I have lost a true friend today. I will miss her. 

So very sad….she was a great support for our sport! Many great memories with Allie Mo, she will be greatly missed!!!

Had the opportunity to meet and talk with her at San Antonio SASS Convention. I only have good memories of her. She will be missed. Prayers to her family.

Oh NO, I am deeply saddened by this news! :(  Siss you will be missed by so many. She and I shared a birthday (except for the year). I first came to know her through the Belle Alley and then we finally met in person a one of the SASS conventions in Vegas.  Always looked forward to seeing her each year at the convention until they were no longer held. Even convinced her to go to Victorian Dance Lessons with me at one of the Conventions. At work I have a photo of us together at one Convention along with lots of photos with other SASS friends. 

I found the electronic copy of that photo from the 2008 SASS Convention.  she always thought her hat was tilted way too much in this photo.

Allie & I.jpg

Very sad. She'll be missed by many. :(

I am honored to have had the opportunity to meet you at many shoots in Northern California. What a great loss to family, friends and the sport of C.A.S. Rest in Peace Allie Mo!

Allie Mo.jpg

I am shocked hearing this!  She also slapped my wrist a couple of times, but I shared my experience with both cataract surgery and me experience with cancer, mine being stage 4 colon. I am so sorry she lost her battle, but God knows best and o am sure he welcomed her with open arms. God bless her family and help them get over their loss of her. 

Wow that is very sad news. Have never made contact with Alli Moe just more or less conversation from the wire.

My she RIP and thoughts & prayers out for family.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

We had so much fun with Allie Mo at the conventions, dinners around town at the convention, dinner with her and Rick in California in 2018, and via email.

Prayers for Allie Mo (Chrissy), Jess Brown (Rick), family, and other cowboy friends.

You will be SO missed!  Until we posse up again...RIP

Sad news indeed!! "  We will always remember  a very nice lady with a big smile. We will miss you Allie, RIP

Nawlins

So very sad to hear this. Condolences to her family & may she rest in peace. I loved the fact that she had a great love of cats.

Archived