SASS Wire Forum

Allie Mo

Snakebite

I just received a note from Nyack Jack:

"With a sad start to the new year, I am sad to report that Allie Mo (Christine Blaine) passed away early this morning from her fight with cancer.  Will send an update when more information is available.

Prayers to her family and friends."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn’t always get along, but she was usually a good representative of our game and she was 100% cowgirl..

Sincerest condolences to her family and friends.  May they find peace and comfort in her memory.

I will miss our debates! 

GONE TOO SOON!

I never met Allie Mo, but I sure loved her on the wire.   We shared a couple emails and even a phone conversation a couple times.

I considered her a friend.   Her passing saddens me.

Condolences to her family and MANY friends.

..........Widder

Like Blackwater, Allie and I had our disagreements but always worked things out.

It is a very sad day for SASS and CAS. I never met the lady but will miss her and her perspective.

Sun

Anita and I are so sad to hear this.  Allie Mo was the first person we ever interacted with in this game.  She made us both feel truly welcome and became a good friend.  She was a huge source of encouragement to Anita when we first started out.  We will miss her.

Our condolences to Jess Brown (Rick Blaine).

Jackalope & Anita Margarita

This is indeed sad news.  She has been an online friend of mine for almost as long as I've been in SASS.  I will miss her, but will always remember our friendship.

Fine lady!
Prayers out to family & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

I always enjoyed shooting with her back when we all shot in Castro Valley. Very sorry to hear of her passing.

Chrissy was an important icon to this game. She was a long time close friend and I will miss her.

Snakebite

I am sorry to hear of the loss.  Prayers to her, family and friends.

OMG, sad news. I have shot with her several times, had dinner with her at the Western Regional many times. I miss her presence here already 

Such a sad way to start the new year.  I always enjoyed our conversations at the SASS conventions.  She will leave a big hole in the SASS community.

Prayers Up for all of her family and friends.

Very sorry to hear this.  I had the pleasure of meeting her a few years ago at Eldorado.  A fine lady.

BS

Such terrible news, will sure miss her. Condolences to her friends and family.

Archived