SASS Wire Forum

New Law - New collars for some Queensland dogs

Buckshot Bear

Regulated dogs in Queensland including restricted breeds, declared dangerous dogs and declared menacing dogs, must wear a distinctive red and yellow collar with reflective stripes from January 1.

“We want the same collar worn everywhere, so we all know what to look out for,” Minister for Agricultural Industry Development and Fisheries and Minister for Rural Communities Mark Furner said.

Capture.JPG.ea1249dd377e17dc51daa7707676d956.JPG

I was thinking them appropriate for most every politician everywhere!

The shock feature would be a great addition, but I’m thinking maybe a version with explosive capabilities!!

2 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I was thinking them appropriate for most every politician everywhere!

The shock feature would be a great addition, but I’m thinking maybe a version with explosive capabilities!!

I like the way you think. :D

Nope, on the shock collars for politicians, just make it go off every time they lie. That would be so much fun to watch!

Just now, DeaconKC said:

Nope, on the shock collars for politicians, just make it go off every time they lie. That would be so much fun to watch!

And then explode!!  Wouldn’t want anyone saying that they weren’t warned!<_< :lol:

I think politicians should have to wear those with their party affiliation colors as well as their corporate sponsors and lobbyist contributors logos. 

Plus Blackwater’s explosive device. 

8 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

I just want the contract for the batteries for that one. I could retire a few times over. 

I cannot say I am in disagreement with this ordinance. Around here, the people that generally get some of these breeds are not the responsible type or thugs or gang members to start with, simply getting these dogs solely to enhance their supposed bad-ass image.

The fila brasileiros  I have been near are dangerous and have a satanic disposition. The pitbulls I have been around were from mild to wild. Some totally unpredictable.

I think these would sell very well over here as a fashion "statement" for dogs. However, they are a little pricey directly from AUS.

https://www.thedogline.com.au/dangerous-dogs/dangerous-dog-act-in-qld-queensland

image.png.0bc9a60c4d98a083061504d34c7f37f0.png

1 hour ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

I think these would sell very well over here as a fashion "statement" for dogs. However, they are a little pricey directly from AUS.

https://www.thedogline.com.au/dangerous-dogs/dangerous-dog-act-in-qld-queensland

image.png.0bc9a60c4d98a083061504d34c7f37f0.png

So whats the deal? Don't you guys down under have any "medium" dangerous dogs? :P

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

On 12/31/2021 at 5:54 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I think politicians should have to wear those with their party affiliation colors as well as their corporate sponsors and lobbyist contributors logos. 

Plus Blackwater’s explosive device. 

They don't make collars that big nor writing that small. :P

14 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Ridiculous. 

I couldn’t agree more!!  Nearly every dog I have ever encountered was a reflection of its owner or training.

Come to think of it, the same could be said for most all politicians!!  :o :lol:

Archived