SASS Wire Forum

Sold

Fill Yer Hand

Looking to sell an 1849 pocket pistol with everything you’ll need to get it going. Includes pistol with slix nipples in them and the original nipples, conversion cylinder, paper cartridge kit and 200 .310 hornady lead balls. The original cylinder and pistol and in good condition and the conversion cylinder appears to have seen little use of any. $500 shipped to you door with conversion cylinder shipped separate. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Fill Yer Hand changed the title to WTS 1849 pocket pistol package

If you get a offer for just the gun .

I will buy the cylinder.

Thank you .

Rooster

There really is a black powder higher power!  I have been scrambling since yesterday to get 32 SW short reloading on my dance card. I bought some new 32 sw long and will cut down. No big deal. 32 short dies are gone. However; I looked through my stash (10 years ago a retired gent gave me a pick up load of reloading stuff) and what did I find. Looks new and never used. Just happy and thought I'd share. And I have what I think is a trove of dies that includes every caliber made even some wild cats.  If you have a hard spot finding a unique die, hit me up. Thanks for letting me share my elation.  Also I'm willing to lend a die set but shipping on you.

32s&w.jpg

Archived