SASS Wire Forum

Dec 31, 2021

'Tis 0756 on the morning of the last day of the year 2021.

I sit here wondering if the fireworks scheduled for tonight will actually ward off any and all evil spirits for the new year, ............

.......or is 2022 saying ...".... hold my beer ........." .......

:blink:

24 minutes ago, bgavin said:

My Kiwi friend tells me, if I ever want to know the future... give him a call.. as he is a day ahead of us in the States.

..... he's probably in my future too .....   :blink:

22 minutes ago, Cliff Hanger #3720LR said:

Jack is going to be hung over while we (USA are just getting the party started) <g>

....... not sure I'd call that any sort of advantage ..... except that I'll be over my hangover before you  .....   :wacko:

Ya cheatin' anyway Wallaby..cos' ya got that daylight savin' nonsense...least here in Queensland we got the real time , not that Mickey Mouse stuff....

1 hour ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Ya cheatin' anyway Wallaby..cos' ya got that daylight savin' nonsense...least here in Queensland we got the real time , not that Mickey Mouse stuff....

Ya wouldn't want those curtains to fade:P

11 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

53 minutes to go midnight and 2022 here and the fireworks have already started...... Luckily we dosed up the dogs with valium at 5.30pm 

0721 hours on Dec 31st here...  I'm hearing voices from the future!!  Yer the ghost of New Years yet to come!

17 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

'Tis 0756 on the morning of the last day of the year 2021.

I sit here wondering if the fireworks scheduled for tonight will actually ward off any and all evil spirits for the new year, ............

.......or is 2022 saying ...".... hold my beer ........." .......

:blink:

I'm praying for the former.

Happy New Year and Blessings sent!

I know that 2022 is going to be a good year for me because barring and invasion from China or Russia or my death I am getting the #%&$ out of California this summer. 

Quite honestly if I won millions in the lottery and the stipulation was that I had to stay in California, I would leave. That is how much I hate it here now. 

Also, if somehow I post that I am staying here would someone please notify the authorities that I;

a. Lost my mind and need medical attention. 
b. Have been drugged and need medical attention. 
c. Am dead and someone has stolen my identity. 

good luck Pat , i dont blame you and hope the move goes well , 

now i can wish happy new year to all as im closing in on my time zone in less than 12 hours , but ill not stay up for it 

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I know that 2022 is going to be a good year for me because barring and invasion from China or Russia or my death I am getting the #%&$ out of California this summer. 

Quite honestly if I won millions in the lottery and the stipulation was that I had to stay in California, I would leave. That is how much I hate it here now. 

Also, if somehow I post that I am staying here would someone please notify the authorities that I;

a. Lost my mind and need medical attention. 
b. Have been drugged and need medical attention. 
c. Am dead and someone has stolen my identity. 

So Pat, how do really feel about California? 

38 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

He can't tell you that unless you are willing to listen to him through to next year ...........

;)

3 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Such language is not permitted and I try to maintain my composure among Ladies. ;)

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Such language is not permitted and I try to maintain my composure among Ladies. ;)

.... now there's something to be thankful for .......

:P

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I thought Fiji was going to invade the US, they've been sending you all this special bottled water in preparation :) 

51 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I thought Fiji was going to invade the US, they've been sending you all this special bottled water in preparation :) 

Heck, that stuff could fund the effort. That’s expensive water. 

"If you're paying $4 for a bottle of Smart Water, it isn't working."

Archived