SASS Wire Forum

Blond Jokes

Subdeacon Joe

A blind man finds his way into a saloon and finds the bar. After ordering and getting a beer, he offers to tell a blond man joke.

"Now listen up, my friend," the bartender says... "I'm a blond man, weigh 240  pounds, and used to play football. Twenty feet to your left is the bouncer, and he is a blond man. At the table behind you is a world-class heavy-weight wrestler, and he is a blond man. And at that table at the far end... He has killed two men and he is a blond man. Now are you sure you want to tell that blond man joke?"

The blind man thinks for a bit, takes a sip of his beer, and decides. "No, I guess not. I don't want to have to explain it four times."

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I know a guy just like this… :lol:

You too?

I wonder if they're related?

17 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

It's about time!!!  Us blond ladies are tired of being the brunt of all the jokes...........

My inner editor has to point this out. Blond is male. Blonde is female. There are no blond ladies. Blonde ladies, yes, but not blond.

11 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

It's about time!!!  Us blond ladies are tired of being the brunt of all the jokes...........

11 hours ago, Alpo said:

My inner editor has to point this out. Blond is male. Blonde is female. There are no blond ladies. Blonde ladies, yes, but not blond.

I told you I was blonde............. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

A brunette goes to the doctor, and says to him "Doctor I'm hurting all over my body."

"That's odd" replied the doctor "Show me what you mean"

So the girl takes her finger and pokes her elbow, and screams in pain. She touches her knee and cries in agony. and so on.

The doctor says to her "You're not a natural brunette are you?"

"No. I'm actually a blonde", she confesses.

"I thought so.... your finger is broken"

True story:

A blond bartender was complaining of a sore head.

She explained she was checking her new shoes in the mirror while standing on her bed.

Turns out the ceiling fan was on.

Archived