SASS Wire Forum

2022 Renewal Package

Diamond Curly SASS#57086

I just received my 2022 renewal package from SASS in the mail with a new design SASS decal. It does not depict the cowboy figure but two crossed revolvers. I really like the old style decal but not sure of the new one. I think the new decal in todays world is not a good idea to place in the window of my truck. That is just my opinion and change just for change has never been a good idea to me. DC

Mine has the old Marshal one that they’ve been using forever.

image.jpg

Just got mine and it’s the new crossed revolvers. To me the marshal logo was always hard to figure out without someone explaining it. The new logo is self explanatory. 

8 hours ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

I just received my 2022 renewal package from SASS in the mail with a new design SASS decal. It does not depict the cowboy figure but two crossed revolvers. I really like the old style decal but not sure of the new one. I think the new decal in todays world is not a good idea to place in the window of my truck. That is just my opinion and change just for change has never been a good idea to me. DC

Got a picture of it?

I never put any stickers on my vehicle. You are just advertising that you may have guns inside. I also stay away from political stickers. There are crazy people out there that would smash your windows or scratch your car if they didn't like like your political choice. It's best to have a "clean" car.

10 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I never put any stickers on my vehicle. You are just advertising that you may have guns inside. I also stay away from political stickers. There are crazy people out there that would smash your windows or scratch your car if they didn't like like your political choice. It's best to have a "clean" car.

They look better without any crap stuck on them too.  No way I'm putting stickers on my Camaro.

10 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Exactly. I was at the NCOWS Nationals a few years ago and a pickup covered with SASS, NCOWS, NRA, and other related decals was broken into and they took all his guns. I scraped my stickers off right then. 

I put an oval 10 10 4+ sticker on my car.  Nobody but CAS knows what it is.  I think others probably guess it is a triathlon. :)  But I do like the new one.

2 hours ago, portugeejn said:

The gun safe door makes a fine place to display stickers.

I have em on my gun cart !!

2 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

No stickers on my vehicles....

But.......

LL

IMG_0928.JPG.c4efda0e779a366af7969407e7b3c698.jpg

Was looking for tire cover like that didn't see one in SASS Mercantile where did you find it?

2 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

No stickers on my vehicles....

But.......

LL

IMG_0928.JPG.c4efda0e779a366af7969407e7b3c698.jpg

Cool!  I thought about a spare tire cover like yours for on the Jeep but didn’t think about going custom.

26 minutes ago, Sandhills Dude said:

Was looking for tire cover like that didn't see one in SASS Mercantile where did you find it?

Found an online site that makes custom covers.  Sent them the image and the size I wanted; they put it all together quickly.

LL

1 minute ago, Nostrum Damus SASS #110702 said:

Is someone going to post a picture of the guns crossed version?

Palewolf posted a picture above, in the 11th post of this thread.

I like the new one. I don't put them on my truck. I put them on my coolers, gun cart and gun safe. I do have this one on my Hot Pepper Red color 2019 Ford Ranger. 

image.png.fc6eab2477974ba7186e50af45256760.png

21 hours ago, Colt Laredo said:

I like the pistols decal. Looks professional.

I have never liked the Marshal; too cartoonish. 

Bingo.

Have NEVER liked the old SASS logo.

Much prefer the new one. Good on them for the change. 

I think the rebranding is a good idea. The grumpy Marshall trying to hide his a shotgun behind him was muddled as a logo goes. As a SASS member I recognized it but never understood what it was trying to project. It wasn’t inviting and clear. The now logo instantly tells new folks what we’re about. Perhaps this is part of the new marketing we were told was coming. 

12 hours ago, PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L said:

The 2017 "30th Anniversary" logo combined the "SASS Marshal" with the crossed revolvers:

logo 2017 (wire).jpg

I never saw that one, they didn't send me one with my 2017 renewal!

Archived