SASS Wire Forum

SOLD SOLD SOLD 45 cal Bullets NIB- 500 bullets totalSOLD

Fallon Kid

Pic says it all. Still in bulk wrap plastic NIB.  (5 boxes @100ea)  I think 110.00 shipped for the five boxes is fair but if I’m out of line on price please contact me. I’m cleaning shelves and making effort to get reloading stuff in circulation. If you don’t know what to load with these bullets probably best to pass. Phone call works. Or if you need more info.

Thanks

45acp.jpg

41 minutes ago, Fallon Kid said:

Boolit Boomer.    I sent you a PM yesterday and maybe not get  as I'm not the best geek. Would like to converse. Fallon Kid

I've dealt with Boomer several times, he's a good guy who's true to his word. Wish I'd have seen this before he did...darn it.

• Fallon Kid changed the title to SOLD SOLD SOLD 45 cal Bullets NIB- 500 bullets totalSOLD

Boomer took'em.  And my 2 cents, or 8 cents in todays market, I have never had a bad dealing with a badged cowboy shooter. I know folks here are honest and your word means something. It does make a person feel good when another pard puts in a good word about you. I just feel lucky to be a part of all you cattle rustlers. LOL

Archived