SASS Wire Forum

Our Christmas Morning

Buckshot Bear

Our Christmas Morning, its 6.45am now and we set this up on the front lawn yesterday. 

Expecting 30 guests for lunch and the day is set to be sunny and thankfully only a top of 32°c (90°f).

Merry Christmas one and all.

20211225_064133.thumb.jpg.41e042711a4d722a5d5c8886f85a753b.jpg

By golly now that's all right!
Delighted you will be hosting guests!

No snow? :o

Merry Christmas, Buckshot Bear. I have suffered through a few 90 degree Christmas’s here in SoCal. 
Being from Pennsylvania it just seems wrong when it’s hot at Christmas. Of course being in the Southern Hemisphere it should be a somewhat frequent occurrence for you, shouldn’t it?

merry Christmas , i would love to think you were among my distant family [yes i do have a limb of the tree there] in your fair land , id expect we might be on the same page for a celebration of this sort , 

19 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Our Christmas Morning, its 6.45am now and we set this up on the front lawn yesterday. 

Expecting 30 guests for lunch and the day is set to be sunny and thankfully only a top of 32°c (90°f).

Merry Christmas one and all.

20211225_064133.thumb.jpg.41e042711a4d722a5d5c8886f85a753b.jpg

What a beautiful setting.  Merry upside down Christmas.

Thanks one and all, ended up being a wonderful day. Ended up just nudging 100°f with a high UV day so there was some sunburnt folks! The ocean breeze made it feel a bit cooler thankfully. Sunset isn't till around 8.15pm and it was nice when it went down.

No crocodiles this far South thankfully !

We silly Aussies who bake under a hot sun each Christmas do this stupid thing of buying 'canned snow' and spraying Christmas trees and other seasons greetings on our windows......then a week later we're swearing as we're trying to scape the crap of the glass saying "Never again" but it always happens again :) 

Boxing Day here now.......I hope that you're all having the most wonderful Christmas Day !!!!!! All the very best to you and your loved ones.

281088825_20211225_122817_resizedcopy.thumb.jpg.53a61e9a1385ac3c1cfea7370fde75bf.jpg

Archived