SASS Wire Forum

I’m out of primers…

Matthew Duncan

I’m reloading 45 Colt for 2022 and ran out of primers this morning before finishing.  I’m been confirmed for 2022 National Championship Land Run and have Northeast Regional Guns of August application waiting to be mailed so I need a bit more ammo than my normal SASS season.

Now before some of y’all start checking how close to the top of Land Run waiting list you might be let me explain a bit further.

I’m out of the primers I bought in June of 2016.  To finish up what I’ll need for 2022 I had to break out my stock of $37 primers I bought May of 2020 before the China Flu panic.  Life is tough ain't it?

During High School I worked as a Stock boy for a drug store.  "Always put the old inventory in front of the new to keep the stock rotated", I was told.  That's why I put the month and year on things like primers and powder to insure I keep my stock rotated and fresh. 

30 minutes ago, WymoreWrangler SASS 46187L said:

Wish you were closer pardner, I have a few large primers I would give to you...

Na, he's OK. And if he seriously needed them, I know a little girl that would deliver them. For some odd reason she likes that guy... LOL

Merry Christmas

Archived