SASS Wire Forum

WTB Pietta 3inch snubnose barrel for 36. cal 60 Army

StoneyMike

The barrel I need is a 3 inch snubnose in .36 cal. from Pietta. I'm hoping someone out there has has what I need so I can get these guns ready for next year. I'm gonna try frontiersman.  

If you have something I need please let me know, hopefully we can work out a good deal for both of us.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Sgt. Duncan That is Awesome news!  Yes that is a great deal. Just let Me know how you want the funds. I can do PayPal or whatever you prefer.

Thanks!

MIke

The Midway usa flyer I got today says the have Ruger bisley and blackhawk hammers in stock.

Good luck, Pard

Sgt. Duncan Helped me out with the hammers now all I need is the snubby barrel. I'll edit the post accordingly

• StoneyMike changed the title to WTB Pietta 3inch snubnose barrel for 36. cal 60 Army

Yup, I do a search for "Pietta barrel" multiple times a day. Haven't found my unicorn yet.

Slapshot, I'm looking for a very specific barrel, a 3.5 inch snubnose .36 cal for a Pietta 1860. There are none of those on ebay at this time. If I wanted to cut a barrel down I would have done that long ago but I already have a factory snubnose barrel, and I'd like the sites to match and the snubnose has a different sight than the 5.5 barrel.

Archived