SASS Wire Forum

Shotgun

Painted Mohawk SASS 77785

I love the old reloading presses..I have a few & just came across another.

It is the Pacific [ Hornady ] DL155 single stage with the primer feeder.

Missing a few parts that I would like to track down..I will try Hornady but not expecting a good response on availability.

Anyone know of where I might be able to get parts [ mainly the 1st station resize & deprime ] & something is missing re the auto prime that activates the ferris wheel in the primer tray..I've looked at diagrams not really sure how it works..any help appreciated .

Great little press & I'd love to put it to use alongside the Ponsness Warren, Redding & Mec's.

Brings back memories. My dad had a Pacific single stage press back in the 60's when we first started reloading for trap shooting. Was a good little press that I loaded a lot of shells on. I hope you find your parts.

Most of the time, patience waiting for parts to appear on EBay will work.   Shotgun World forum has a classifieds sale forum where loader parts are often found, but you need to participate in posting there to be able to put an ad in showing you want to buy parts.

If you don't have the manual for the loader, see:

https://www.hornady.com/support/user-manuals#!/

good luck, GJ

I load all my shot shells for cowboy and trap using an old DL-155.  My primer feeder doesn't work either so I fumble-finger them one by one.

I've been able to scrounge a few parts on ebay, and Midway has a few random parts in stock from time to time.

Good luck with it!

--Doc

7 hours ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

Most of the time, patience waiting for parts to appear on EBay will work.   Shotgun World forum has a classifieds sale forum where loader parts are often found, but you need to participate in posting there to be able to put an ad in showing you want to buy parts.

If you don't have the manual for the loader, see:

https://www.hornady.com/support/user-manuals#!/

good luck, GJ

Thanks GJ..I have down loaded the manual & contacted Hornady re the parts situation..best wishes for Xmas / '022

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 1:26 PM, Cusz M. Dutch SASS Life 55326 said:

Since the stock is not legal, might as well get the rasp out and make it more of a birdshead???

I assume that was going supposed to go on my topic :D

Archived