SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News from the trail indicates there have been many sightings of club footed chickens in TN as of late.  TN state biologists haven't been able to discern whether there is some kind of birth defect spreading around or there are other nascent maleficence forces at work.  Stay tuned for more developments. B)

Kajun

7 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Saturday the 4th is my birthday.  All I want is to finish ahead of TW and the Iron Cowboy!

CBB, I will bet a bottle of Jack on ole TW! Home court advantage.

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Recent history doesn't support that.  I doubt I'll have much need for Jack after the door prizes are handed out.

Easy bet for you then. And you would have Friday nights winnings in case things go wrong :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Saturday the 4th is my birthday.  All I want is to finish ahead of TW and the Iron Cowboy!

You should've wished for something a little easier to get. Like a unicorn or something.:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

You should've wished for something a little easier to get. Like a unicorn or something.:ph34r:

Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are!

51 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Iffin I was a betten man , my money would go toward the Iron Cowboy. He may surprise a bunch of folks

Iron Cowboy has been shooting great lately!

11 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Let me try again THREE WEEKS is that better?

Imis

Do ya mind holdin' it down? Some of us ol farts are tryin' to get a nap in.

Update from the trail.....I just seen a whole flock of 2 legged chickens on roller skates rolling south on I-75 just south of Chattanooga trying to escape TN before the state match.  Them little boogers wuz moooooovin' fast. Sho nuff right behind'um wuz the Chicken Foot Kid in his little truck with his window rolled down and his right hand on the steering wheel. He had his left arm hanging out the window holding a long handled fishing dip net trying to snag of of them skeered fowl! Ya know duelists are good with doing different things with each hand all at the same time. Poor chickens! Ya know there oughta be a law. ;)  Stay tuned right chere on this local station for more on the trail updates from your trusty trail reporter.

Kajun

21 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

181 signed up as of yesterday, that means my primers are coming off the shelf!! We still have room for more if you've been on the fence.

Woo Hoo!!!

Randy

I think you should autograph that box of primers Randy :D

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

181 signed up as of yesterday, that means my primers are coming off the shelf!! We still have room for more if you've been on the fence.

Woo Hoo!!!

Randy

That’s great!  And what a good combination whiskey and primers, I can hear it now…….hold my beer and watch this :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I think those primers have my name on them!

The box might, but I predict someone else gets the actual primers.

But just in case you do win  I've got a deal with Randy and we're gonna swap them out with 2 boxes of once fired primers...

2 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

I might just have to do that. I'll have to check at home and see for sure what I have so that whoever wins can have their choice. I know I have Federal Large Pistol, Federal Small Pistol Magnum, CCI Large Rifle (magnums I think), Cheddite 209's and I think I have small rifle primers also. If whoever wins is flush with primers and short on bullets I have 105 and 125, 38's and 180 and 200, 45's.

Randy 

4 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Randy had sleeve of 100 primers at the monthly match that he autographed...they were guaranteed once fired...

15 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

If I win those Primers, I will auction them off with proceeds going to the cancer fund raiser.

And I'll be glad to autograph them..... :D

..........Widder

I've seen your autograph, it looks like a dimple on a small round piece of metal! ;)

Kajun

I get asked for my autograph a lot! People must know me or something. Seems like every time I go to Longhorn or Cracker Barrel, them cute little ladies what brings me my food always smile real big and ask me for my autograph. It doesn't matter to them that I've got the bunkhouse boss with me neither! Atleast they have the decency to wait til I finish my meal and I'm about to leave.:ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I get asked for my autograph a lot! People must know me or something. Seems like every time I go to Longhorn or Cracker Barrel, them cute little ladies what brings me my food always smile real big and ask me for my autograph. It doesn't matter to them that I've got the bunkhouse boss with me neither! Atleast they have the decency to wait til I finish my meal and I'm about to leave.:ph34r:

Yea, Yea, Yea!

Your autograph and $50 will get you a cheap steak, some fries, and ice tea..... dessert not included!

..........Widder

49 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

If I win those Primers, I will auction them off with proceeds going to the cancer fund raiser.

And I'll be glad to autograph them..... :D

..........Widder

Each one individually?

I hope to shoot a clean Outlaw match. It would be my first. I've shot a few with one miss. I've shot a number with no rifle misses. I've shot a couple with no shotgun reengagements. And I want a bottle of Jack. Lol

5 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Well on a man's 29th birthday he has to wish big!

So that means you're shooting Cowboy right?

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

No, I just said 'a man's 29th'.  Unfortunately it will be my 59th, though I'm sure everyone thought 29 was real.

It'll be your 30th anniversary of your 29th birthday...

Trust us you don't look anywhere close to 29 :ph34r::lol::lol:

If I can remember I'll bring you a nice cigar and a cold brew.

Archived