SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We had 112 shooters signed up as of Saturday, please get your entries in as soon as you can.

To make it interesting if we get to 175 shooters by May 21, 2022 I will donate 1000 Federal Primers. We will have a drawing between all shooters signed up by then (if we get to at least 175) and 1 person will win. Only the ones who actually come and shoot will be in the drawing. Winner will have their choice of either large or small pistol (may be standard or magnum depending on what I have).

Thanks

Randy

On 4/26/2022 at 7:29 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

As of today we are at 150 shooters, 25 more and I have to give up my primers! Get your applications in soon, the offer goes away in less than 30 days!! This should be a great match, you don't want to miss it.

Randy

We are just 4 weeks from the Match as Imis said. There are 2 weeks and 2 days let to get to 175 and make me dig into my primers!  Get your applications in,  you don't want to miss this. As Captain Bill Burt said "This Match is worth yelling about!" 

Don't forget you'll get 12 Main Match Stages, Side Matches include Speed Events, Warm Up Match, Black Powder Match, Wild Bunch Match, Long Range and Cut The Rope!  Plenty of shooting fun to choose from and Tennessee Tombstone will be conducting an RO1 class. Also included is Friday night dinner on the range and Side Match Awards (maybe a little Jack given away) and Saturday night Awards Banquet at the Bell Buckle Cafe Banquet Hall.

As of today we have 161 signed up.  Shooters list attached below.

See Y'all in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!

Randy

Who's attending Main Match 06022022.pdf

4 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Just got approval to take off work so I’ll be there again this year. :)

Posse 13.5 here I come. :D

Thanks for warning us :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just wondering if there is any truth to the rumor that the Chicken Foot Kid is, even now, out in the hollers under the tutelage of the Grand Puba Sasquatch getting his Piled High & Deep in hoodoo? :D

Kajun

image.jpeg.bfc20872540fe10df061f522228629b7.jpeg

The Winchester M1901 (10ga) so nice to shoot even Victoria Principal used in the movie The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean. 

image.jpeg.4a7cbc702729a650684ab93fa835bbc6.jpeg

Also used in the original Jumanji movie

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We are at 168 shooters now, getting closer to the magic number every day. 

Randy

Cool, we should be on the next list :D

18 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Just wondering if there is any truth to the rumor that the Chicken Foot Kid is, even now, out in the hollers under the tutelage of the Grand Puba Sasquatch getting his Piled High & Deep in hoodoo? :D

Kajun

The Grand Puba Sasquatch (Larry) helped me learn some rare earth magic. He's been hard to deal with though since his cousin Harry got a role in a movie some years ago out of Hollywood.

I was having some difficulty keeping my feet planted when I'd take off for the next shooting location. Lucky for me the remedy just took pine tar, honey, and rabbit turds to make. I can't tell you what I did to get the remedy incanted because I was sworn to secrecy.

40 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I can't tell you what I did to get the remedy incanted because I was sworn to secrecy.

Just make sure to NEVER say that backwards;  Learned that from Crawdaddy and Daryl.

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

The Grand Puba Sasquatch (Larry) helped me learn some rare earth magic. He's been hard to deal with though since his cousin Harry got a role in a movie some years ago out of Hollywood.

I was having some difficulty keeping my feet planted when I'd take off for the next shooting location. Lucky for me the remedy just took pine tar, honey, and rabbit turds to make. I can't tell you what I did to get the remedy incanted because I was sworn to secrecy.

I see, so you just dig a deep enough hole to plant your feet in and then add some pine tar, honey and rabbit droppings with the fill dirt? I guess that tar will help you keep your feet from moving too much in the hole and the honey will help attract the flies in addition to the rabbit droppings. Capt. BB said if you keep your feet in the hole long enough you’d sprout some chicken feet too, would certainly give you more traction. I think the Grand Puba Sasquatch has you on the path to enlightenment! :D

Kajun

21 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I see, so you just dig a deep enough hole to plant your feet in and then add some pine tar, honey and rabbit droppings with the fill dirt? 

No, there's a dance you gotta do and everything!

6 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903  will there be a round count available?  Wanna make sure I bring enough plus. 

Thanks!

I don’t know exactly but you’ll need at least 120 pistol, 120 rifle, 50 shotgun for the Main Match then warm up match, side matches, team match and shoot-off, cut the rope. I usually bring about 800 rounds of pistol and rifle ammo and a flat of shotgun shells. :rolleyes: You never want to run out. 

Randy

8 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Lucky for me the remedy just took pine tar, honey, and rabbit turds to make. I can't tell you what I did to get the remedy incanted because I was sworn to secrecy.

I bet that was NASTY tasting...

Just now, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I don’t know exactly but you’ll need at least 120 pistol, 120 rifle, 50 shotgun for the Main Match then warm up match, side matches, team match and shoot-off, cut the rope. I usually bring about 800 rounds of pistol and rifle ammo and a flat of shotgun shells. :rolleyes: You never want to run out. 

Randy

That's why I like to posse with you. Just in case I forget my ammo. Or guns, gun tools, bandages, antacids, postage stamps, pvc pipe, kitchen sink, etc.:D

53 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

That's why I like to posse with you. Just in case I forget my ammo. Or guns, gun tools, bandages, antacids, postage stamps, pvc pipe, kitchen sink, etc.:D

Always better to be prepared. :D

Randy

11 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Always better to be prepared. :D

Randy

You take prepping to a whole new level. It wouldn't surprise me if you had bisquick with you just in case someone got hungry!

10 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

You take prepping to a whole new level. It wouldn't surprise me if you had bisquick with you just in case someone got hungry!

Did you know that RSE carries a small portion of nanner puddin' just in case you have a sugar crash??

Archived