SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Careful what you wish for! You might be next!

Next hell. Everybody tries to whoop up on me! Just yesterday the girl at Dairy Queen got mad at me because she seen me pull in and started making my nanner split. When I ordered, I got it  caramel, pineapple, pineapple instead of caramel, pineapple, caramel. I felt so bad I ate both of them.

4 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Next hell. Everybody tries to whoop up on me! Just yesterday the girl at Dairy Queen got mad at me because she seen me pull in and started making my nanner split. When I ordered, I got it  caramel, pineapple, pineapple instead of caramel, pineapple, caramel. I felt so bad I ate both of them.

I think you need to up your nanner split intake.  I suggest at least three or four Thursday before the match and maybe half a dozen Friday morning before we start shooting.  Follow that up with one nanner split per stage Friday and I think you'll be set, and so will I!

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I think you need to up your nanner split intake.  I suggest at least three or four Thursday before the match and maybe half a dozen Friday morning before we start shooting.  Follow that up with one nanner split per stage Friday and I think you'll be set, and so will I!

We're going to put Tennessee in training before the State and limit him to 1 nanner split and 1 helping of nanner puddin' a week so he'll be able to move faster!!

Randy

2 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We're going to put Tennessee in training before the State and limit him to 1 nanner split and 1 helping of nanner puddin' a week so he'll be able to move faster!!

Randy

Aw man.

Poor TN..... he gets no respect, no respect at all.

Just last week, he walks into his house and the Bunkhouse Boss yells... "Is that you honey.  I'm in the

kitchen fixing your favorite snack".

Then TN walks into the kitchen and she says..... "Oh, sorry.  I thought you were Tom Selleck".

Every time he goes to the bathroom, somebody turns out the lights and steals the toilet paper.

I tell ya.... he gets no respect at all.

..........Widder

On 4/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We had 112 shooters signed up as of Saturday, please get your entries in as soon as you can.

To make it interesting if we get to 175 shooters by May 21, 2022 I will donate 1000 Federal Primers. We will have a drawing between all shooters signed up by then (if we get to at least 175) and 1 person will win. Only the ones who actually come and shoot will be in the drawing. Winner will have their choice of either large or small pistol (may be standard or magnum depending on what I have).

Thanks

Randy

As of today we are at 150 shooters, 25 more and I have to give up my primers! Get your applications in soon, the offer goes away in less than 30 days!! This should be a great match, you don't want to miss it.

Randy

I got my 'confirmation' email from Dixie.    Looks like they rejected TN Williams request NOT to allow

me to shoot..... :lol:

I'm in the Elder JackLegg category, Posse 13.5

..........Widder

43 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I got my 'confirmation' email from Dixie.    Looks like they rejected TN Williams request NOT to allow

me to shoot..... :lol:

I'm in the Elder JackLegg category, Posse 13.5

..........Widder

I for one am looking forward to shooting with ya.  The only thing that I’ll warn ya ‘bout ahead a time, don’t get near me if I whip out the 1901, the percussion can make your ears bleed :ph34r:

1 hour ago, The Revenuer said:

Will you have RO classes this year? 

Yes, Tennessee Tombstone will be conducting an RO Class Thursday Morning, hopefully he will see this and reply, I’m not sure if it will be RO 1 or RO2?

Randy 

9 hours ago, The Revenuer said:

Will you have RO classes this year? 

8 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Yes, Tennessee Tombstone will be conducting an RO Class Thursday Morning, hopefully he will see this and reply, I’m not sure if it will be RO 1 or RO2?

Randy 

I got a message from Tennessee Tombstone that he will be teaching an RO1 Class.

Thanks

Randy 

9 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I got a message from Tennessee Tombstone that he will be teaching an RO1 Class.

Thanks

Randy 

Will we need to sign up ahead of time ? 

On 4/28/2022 at 6:39 AM, The Revenuer said:

Will we need to sign up ahead of time ? 

Sorry for the slow reply, just got back from the Alabama State Match. We stayed on the range and had no internet.

If would be good to know ahead of time so Tennessee Tombstone will know how much literature to bring.

Thanks 

Randy 

I would like an idea of how many to expect so I can make sure to have enough material.

Oh Lordy,  TN Williams is in rare form this Sunday evening.

I called him on the phone to find out about his visit to the gun show today.

In talking with him, I could hear some loud interruptions (noises).   It was his vacuum.

I ask..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?   "I'm being pestered by some gnats flying around my reading lamp

and when I see one, I suck it up in the vacuum.   Its faster than a fly swatter.

Then he starts playing "Snoopy and The Red Barron"  song every time he sucks a new gnat up in the 

vacuum.

I was laughing with every crazy sound of the vacuum and "Red Barron" song.

Then TN says that those gnats have a Swastika painted on their wings so he figured they were "Gnazis".

Hey, another true story.    I don't make this stuff up.

I can only imagine TN Williams having the only vacuum in Murfreesboro with "GNAT"

stickers on it indicating all the gnats he's 'shot down'.

..........Widder

11 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I would like an idea of how many to expect so I can make sure to have enough material.

My wife (Whiskey Belle) and I will be attending.   What time will it be? 

1 hour ago, The Revenuer said:

My wife (Whiskey Belle) and I will be attending.   What time will it be? 

Side matches and other activities start on June 2, main match stages start June 3.  Go here to download an application: http://wartraceregulators.com/StateMatch.aspx

Get that application in the mail ASAP!

9 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Then TN says that those gnats have a Swastika painted on their wings so he figured they were "Gnazis".

Hey, another true story.    I don't make this stuff up.

I can only imagine TN Williams having the only vacuum in Murfreesboro with "GNAT"

stickers on it indicating all the gnats he's 'shot down'.

..........Widder

Well here's another true story. 

Ole Widder, he carves a notch in the stock of his 97 every time he wins a side match with it. Little known fact, he's already cut 3 stocks in half putting all those notches in them. I seen the first one. It looked like termites got hold of it.

Hey, I don't make stuff up either!

I don't see it on the schedule but it is normally on Thursday at 10:00, Bring something to drink and maybe a snack if you need one.

On 4/19/2022 at 8:32 PM, Mister Badly said:

I'll shoot with ya Widder

Hey, man! Missed you on our posse at Alabama. Everything okay?

3 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Well here's another true story. 

Ole Widder, he carves a notch in the stock of his 97 every time he wins a side match with it. Little known fact, he's already cut 3 stocks in half putting all those notches in them. I seen the first one. It looked like termites got hold of it.

Hey, I don't make stuff up either!

Well, I've been known to send 'toothpicks' to Red Knee for his B'day gift.   Now he knows what they 

were made from.

And speaking of Red Knee, I heard that HE scared YOU away from shooting the 97 a couple

years back.  

..........Widder

24 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Well, I've been known to send 'toothpicks' to Red Knee for his B'day gift.   Now he knows what they 

were made from.

And speaking of Red Knee, I heard that HE scared YOU away from shooting the 97 a couple

years back.  

..........Widder

He did scare me away from shooting the 97. I figured if I had to look like that with one of them things it just wasn't worth it.:ph34r:

I actually think a lot of Not Widder. He's good people!

9 hours ago, Max Payne said:

Hey, man! Missed you on our posse at Alabama. Everything okay?

Yes. Thanks for asking.  A family event came up last minute that I could not miss. I really hated not being there especially after seeing the stages online. They looked to be Outlaw friendly. I won't be missing Tennessee State or the Regional though.

On 4/11/2022 at 5:07 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

We need to make this the best two out of three. 

You come shoot here in GA State, which is my home match.  I'm shooting TN State, your home match.

Match three is the Regional. 

Whatta ya say?

1-0

On 4/18/2022 at 9:05 PM, Tennessee williams said:

Uncle Herschel just got back down out of the hills with my ash from a lightnin' struck Oak tree. Just a few more ingredients to go and I'll be working some powerful hoodoo. 

Speaking of powerful Hoodoo, there's gonna be a "special" black and red chicken foot signed by me and hidden on or around one of the stages. Bring it to me and not only will I give you $50 bucks, but I won't put a hex on you...for atleast the rest of the match:D.

Good luck!

Maybe I need to amend this to give the option of either 50bucks or you don't have to posse with me next year?!

Archived