SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

I know better than that! Whiskey ain't gonna waste his money by trying to pay Cap'n BB to try to whoop me. BB can't even hold his pistols one handed:ph34r:.

On the other hand now, I been working on something to bring you (Widder) down from outer space. Stay tuned as I work the kinks out of my plan...

I said I didn't have much use for shootin a pistol one handed, not that I couldn't use a pistol one handed.

Hey Capt BB,

A little known secret bout TW.   He thinks he takes off on Tom Selleck.   He thinks he can shoot like him and looks like him.

Next time you're at a match with him,  just holler out the name 'TOM' and he'll turn around looking to see who hollered for him.

..........Widder

7 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey Capt BB,

A little known secret bout TW.   He thinks he takes off on Tom Selleck.   He thinks he can shoot like him and looks like him.

Next time you're at a match with him,  just holler out the name 'TOM' and he'll turn around looking to see who hollered for him.

..........Widder

Widder, also holler out "Here chick chick chick" and see what ole TW does! :o

Kajun

26 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

It's hot in June in Tennessee. All the coolest shooters will be on my posse.:P

PXL_20201203_004817343.jpg

Early June can be pretty warm or it can be really pleasant, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for pleasant.

Randy 

18 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Nine weeks and two days. It will be here soooooon.

Imis

And 8 weeks to MS State. Back to back weekends of friends, fun, and good shooting!  Plus MS has a 3 stage night BP shoot, now that’s FUN!

21 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

And 8 weeks to MS State. Back to back weekends of friends, fun, and good shooting!  Plus MS has a 3 stage night BP shoot, now that’s FUN!

7 weeks to Georgia State.  What's up with the TN shooters?  There's hardly any signed up for Georgia?  Iron Cowboy scare everyone off?

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

7 weeks to Georgia State.  What's up with the TN shooters?  There's hardly any signed up for Georgia?  Iron Cowboy scare everyone off?

Tombstone John and I are usually there but this year we decided to shoot the Spring Roundup in Evansville.. We’ve never shot there before so we thought we’d try it this year. I can’t shoot to many weekends with Tennessee State coming up, to much work to get done. I expect there will be several others in Georgia, it’s always a good shoot!!

Randy

We're at 108 shooters today, don't wait, get your entries in! We plan to have a GREAT TIME!!!! 

We need to hear from Widder to see if there will be a big shotgun competition between him and Red Knee?

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

Randy

Hey Randy.

I plan to be there, rusted and slow.

Red Knee was planning to come but it looks like some unforeseen thing might change his plans.   We'll know more soon.

..........Widder

8 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey Randy.

I plan to be there, rusted and slow.

Red Knee was planning to come but it looks like some unforeseen thing might change his plans.   We'll know more soon.

..........Widder

We may have to try to find someone else worthy to compete with you!! 

Randy

8 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We may have to try to find someone else worthy to compete with you!! 

Randy

The Iron Cowboy did ask me to pull my '97 out of mothballs so he could try it out.  He's got a long way to go before he can compete with Widder though.

Hey good friends, this ain't a lie.

I haven't shot since last October..... and I haven't 'practiced' with the 97 since before my heart surgery, August 2019.

No health problems or issues except LAZINESS.   But if it will help Iron Cowboy to practice and get better, just tell him

I said to 'Bring it on'.    And bring hisowndangself a sammich cause he's gonna work up an appetite

if he shows up thinking a young whippersnapper is gonna whoop up on me..... ;)

(looks like that bullseye on my back is getting bigger..... :lol:

..........Widder

2 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I haven't shot since last October..... and I haven't 'practiced' with the 97 since before my heart surgery, August 2019.

No health problems or issues except LAZINESS.   But if it will help Iron Cowboy to practice and get better, just tell him

I said to 'Bring it on'.    And bring hisowndangself a sammich cause he's gonna work up an appetite

..........Widder

What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you watch a young shooter run a 10-10-4 in 17 seconds and realize he struggled with his shotgun for 6 or 7 seconds?

26 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

If'n the young one would bring hisself a sammich and also a nanner split with sprinkled chicken foot garnishes he might'n git sum hep on da whoppin! ;)

Kajun

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The Iron Cowboy did ask me to pull my '97 out of mothballs so he could try it out.  He's got a long way to go before he can compete with Widder though.

He has several weeks to get tuned up!

Randy

9 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

He has several weeks to get tuned up!

Randy

So do I.  :lol:

And so does Red Knee, Dr.Bottlestopper, Art Smellfunkus, and TN Williams..... :D

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you watch a young shooter run a 10-10-4 in 17 seconds and realize he struggled with his shotgun for 6 or 7 seconds?

GAMER? LUCKY? TIMER MALFUNCTION?  A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I think at his age the fumes are probably getting to him. Car fumes and per fumes!

6 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

2yaay0.jpg

7 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Pretty good kid. Now hold my Hi-C and watch this!

If the registered shooters stays around 100, will we get TWO bottles of Jack per shooter instead of just one?

9 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Any of yall gonna be able to cut the rope this year? It'll be set up at 30ft. It's 1/4" diameter. Easy peasy

Might have bring a 45LC to give that a try

KK, you might want to see if you can find a 75, that 45 might not be enough.

Archived