• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Scores? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks 

Randy 

They’re on the website Randy.

Thanks to everyone who put on such a great match, it takes a lot of hard work and a good team to make it work. Good job everyone.

It was an outstanding match! My best finish ever shooting the smoky stuff gunfighter style and a wonderful group of people! The stages were absolutely amazing!!Thanks, Fast Eddie and crew for an amazing match. 

Love and hugs!

Scarlett

On 5/17/2022 at 11:03 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

I think so!

Whipped by your own boy, I see.

Pretty danged awesome finish for the Iron Cowboy!
Worked all weekend, myself. Working weekends probably through mid-September. MYbe through Halloween.

:wacko:

I'd like to thank all who came out and shot our state match.  It was good to see more than 170 shooters there even with the primer shortage and gas prices high and I know the hotel prices were high....heck everything was high except the shooters! (as best I could tell anyway):wacko: We took some notes on everything and are already making plans for ways to improve it for next year.  I hope to see ya'll there.

Bon temps yall,

Kajun

Well, southern folks been practicing...I drove down from Massachusetts for my second year at GA State. Last year I came in third in catagory (Silver Senior)...this year I thought I shot quite well....came in 7th !!!!? But it was a fantastic shoot! One of the best I've ever attended and I've shot quite a few all over the country. Fast Eddie and Max Pane really took care of me with having to use a tent this year (RV issues)....and I was bestowed Spirit of the Game which is very appreciated. Going to practice for next year! Thanks to all!

Archived