SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD

Hellbender

All proceeds from the sale of these items go toward the rebuilding of the Up the Creek Gang's cowboy town in Lake Charles, LA.  This was the town that was destroyed by Hurricane Laura in August 2020 and is currently still being rebuilt.

All items are plus postage (to be determined based on package weight and size and your zip code.

Please let me know what you want by number and your zip code,  and then I'll send you a PM with the total cost including shipping.  PayPal and checks accepted.

IMG_8775.thumb.jpeg.3cdba229838defb95030d2356f72c8fd.jpegIMG_8774.thumb.jpeg.42b170339c8de75f760fb0a2c0a3023e.jpegIMG_8776.thumb.jpeg.f8bccbcf908dbdcc531f9b417e4ed135.jpeg

1. Unknown brand trousers, tan with belt loops. 100% cotton. Size 40 x 32. $5 + shipping.

IMG_8746.thumb.jpeg.42e4763614a40f1d2b590185837d3fc4.jpegIMG_8747.thumb.jpeg.48dd484fd3b60036d1bc6b8d27f0df80.jpeg

2. Unknown brand shirt. Handmade in Ecuador. Bottom button missing and small hole patched from inside.  Size 2XL.  $5 + shipping

IMG_8752.thumb.jpeg.13a64083f2f419c4456da5a628794ae2.jpegIMG_8753.thumb.jpeg.0d3dab64d210641295c72227661fb536.jpegIMG_8751.thumb.jpeg.b011676390dd3bf4feaec79b810d2302.jpeg

3. Sunweave shirt, 60% cotton and 40% polyester. Size 2XL. $5 + shipping.

IMG_8761.thumb.jpeg.1fad15f1de6eeb8f515129e13c9bab71.jpegIMG_8760.thumb.jpeg.667ce3f2498667dc7907f5ff8da4540f.jpeg

4. Wrangler red and white checkered shirt.  Size 2XL.  $5 + shipping.

32 minutes ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Sizes?

Sorry, I hit the submit button by mistake before I even began adding the photos and descriptions.  Its all there now.

I will take the Wrangler xxl shirt with snaps, if it is still available. PM me with details. No rush, if you want to hold off until after Christmas, that is ok. I will need to wait til the 26th or 27th to send payment.

4 minutes ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

I will take the Wrangler xxl shirt with snaps, if it is still available. PM me with details. No rush, if you want to hold off until after Christmas, that is ok. I will need to wait til the 26th or 27th to send payment.

You've got it Sgt.  I'll send you a PM with details in a few days.  Thanks!

• Hellbender changed the title to FS: Shirts (most are 2XL but 1 is XL), Trousers (40, 44, 48), Duster (XL)
1 hour ago, Nostrum Damus SASS #110702 said:

I'll take #s 2, 6, and 9, please.  Sending PM.

You got them, thanks!

1 hour ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

I'll take that xl duster if still available.

Dangit. Not Dead Ed wins

Yeah, he beat you to it.  Sorry!

1 hour ago, Not Dead Ed said:

Hi Hellbender, 

can I get the Duster, and shirt #7 please?  
thanks sir, 

You got them my friend!

• Hellbender changed the title to FS: PRICE REDUCTION! Size 2XL Shirts and Size 40 & 44 Trousers
2 hours ago, Doc Red Dawg, SASS #16761 said:

I'll take #5, red George Strait shirt.

Mery Christmas, Doc RD

Merry Christmas to you too Doc!  Please send me your zip so I can figure shipping.

Hellbender

On 12/22/2021 at 11:25 AM, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Sgt,

I tried sending you a PM just now but it says you can't receive messages.  Maybe your inbox is full.  I'll need your zip code to figure shipping and then I'll need your address.

Thanks,

Hellbender

Putting in a good word for Hellbender.  I bought some of the clothes very soon after he first put up this post, and received them -- all in excellent spotless clean condition.  I wore one of the pairs of pants and the shirt I picked up at our club's "first Saturday" match of 2022 yesterday, and couldn't be happier to have helped out with this good cause!

2 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

I will take pants number 1. sent you a PM Irish ☘️ Pat

You've got them Pat - I'm sending you a PM.

Hellbender

• Hellbender changed the title to FS: PRICE REDUCTION! Size 2XL Shirts and Size 40 Trousers
12 hours ago, The O'Meara said:

Anything left? 

Yes, the one pair of trousers and three shirts pictured are still available.  I removed photos and descriptions of all the items that have been sold.  Interested in any of those that are left?

14 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

Got them this evening they look new

Yep, that's what I think too!

• Hellbender changed the title to FS: Yet Another Price Drop! Size 2XL Shirts and Size 40 Trousers

Okay Hellbender, for $20 bucks, I’ll take the 4 remaining items from ya.  
that’s the pants,  the banded collar shirt #2, the Sunweave, and the plaid.   
let me know the grand total fer shippin’.  

So I take it the pants went to Not Dead Ed?? Ed if they don't work for you let me know please sir.

Thank You.

10 hours ago, Not Dead Ed said:

Okay Hellbender, for $20 bucks, I’ll take the 4 remaining items from ya.  
that’s the pants,  the banded collar shirt #2, the Sunweave, and the plaid.   
let me know the grand total fer shippin’.  

You got them Pard!  I'll send you a PM with the shipping info.  If they weren't so cheap to begin with I'd consider giving you discount for being such a regular customer! ;)

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

You got them Pard!  I'll send you a PM with the shipping info.  If they weren't so cheap to begin with I'd consider giving you discount for being such a regular customer! ;)

Hey there, 

the gold is on the way.   At the prices you posted ‘em at, I feel like I’m the one robbing the stagecoach…. 
by the way the previous shirt and the duster fit perfect.   I’m thinking the duster will make an appearance in the April match if it’s warm enough….  Our March practice match might snow.   
It’s Michigan, and March is the month that we have the rhyme; 

“Will it Rain?,

Will it Snow?,

We live in Michigan, 

We do not know…” 

• Hellbender changed the title to ALL SOLD FS: Yet Another Price Drop! Size 2XL Shirts and Size 40 Trousers

Archived