SASS Wire Forum

Where you live

Alpo

Where I live now I have had one package taken from my front door…I think. It may have ended up at the wrong address. Now, if I lived toward the east end of town I can assure you I would be reporting a lot more issues. It’s not quite Dirtbag Central, but it full of scumbags and lower lifeforms. 

I loved my town of Molalla in Oregon. If it wasn’t for Oregon politics I would consider retiring there. Wonderful people and great scenery. But, we had our share of meth head scum that would occasionally lift things that were easy pickin’s. My neighbor caught one rummaging through my wife’s Suburban. She hadn’t locked it. After David got done with him I don’t believe he ever entered our neighborhood again. 
A punk snagged a UPS box off my neighbor’s porch. I was cleaning my Rossi lever gun in my garage that faced my neighbor’s house. I walked to the middle of my garage holding the rifle and yelled to put the package back. He saw me, saw the gun and stopped dead in his tracks (yes, I had a round in the chamber, but no more).

His buddy in the car took off leaving Special Ed standing there on the sidewalk. Again yelled “Put the package back!” He did and then ran like crazy up the street after his buddy. 
I called the police and told them what happened, described the guys and the car. They knew exactly who I meant. 
I found out later that the apartment complex that housed all the shi…dirtbags in our town had a cleansing. I think a new owner took over and somehow got the scum to move out and after that there was very little petty crime in Molalla. There was still a little but not like it was for a while. 

Archived