SASS Wire Forum

FS Cap and ball revolvers

Make do

For sale some safe queens - They all have had minor use and sat in the safe because of one reason or another.

1. Ruger old Army - love it but just doesnt fit my hand + heavy $750 and shipping

2. Pietta Tiro 1858 - this pistol is a bit different from other 1858 - it has progressive rifling and an 8 inch barrel - 1 in 30 twist - 5 lands and 5 groves .008 deep- takes a .457 rb - the grip frame is bigger than the normal reproductions - you can see the size difference from a stainless steel Pietta 1858- it has a dovetailed front sight and a silver brass trigger guard. Dixie Gunworks calls it the shooter and lists it for 1195.00 new but it is otherwise known as the Tiro (vti parts)- Darn thing bangs my knuckles when I shoot - $550 + shipping 

3. Navy Arms (Pietta ) 1858 stainless steel - has a problem from the factory - from the picture you can see the cylinder pin doesnt match the hole in the frame - it doesnt affect functioning and accuracy is great - it is difficult to get the pin in and out - $275 + shipping

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Please let me know if Preacher Clint changes his mind on #2.
I have an early Navy Arms "Deluxe" model that is a twin to the Tiro and wouldn't mind a mate to it.

Thnx.

5 minutes ago, Make do said:

No one has spoken for the Tiro yet - Let me know if you want it PaleWolf -

Thanks!

Please mark it SOLD!

Sent you PM re payment & shipping info.

Archived