SASS Wire Forum

Killing Crazy Horse

Rye Miles #13621

Has anyone read this? I thought it was very informative and an interesting read. He goes all the way back to 1811 with the war against the natives.

I'm now reading Killing Lincoln which is proving to be as interesting as Crazy Horse.

He's got a bunch of these in his, "Killing Series"

Yeah, I've done Patton,  Lincoln, Kennedy, and The Rising Sun. All very good, well researched and fairly quick reads.

I have a couple of the books. They are good quick reads, but I have never been captivated by them. Martin Dugard is a solid writer and researcher. I doubt Oreilly had any much more to  aid in the books production than adding his name recognition and maybe tossing out ideas. The flow of the language in the books does not seems to be his own.

30 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I have a couple of the books. They are good quick reads, but I have never been captivated by them. Martin Dugard is a solid writer and researcher. I doubt Oreilly had any much more to  aid in the books production than adding his name recognition and maybe tossing out ideas. The flow of the language in the books does not seems to be his own.

Why would you doubt O'Reilly?  He was an English teacher who also majored in history , has a Bachelor's in History also a Master's in broadcast journalism and a long time author. I think you're selling Ol' Bill short. He's the real deal.

Google him and you'll see what his resume looks like. Pretty impressive if you ask me!

Archived