SASS Wire Forum

Just to ward off the chill

Utah Bob #35998

3 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I could go for the Blu Cheese or Garlic stuffed...but jali???

Awesome!

A blu cheese olive makes it sophisticated and trendy.

A jalapeño olive makes it Cowboy. 
;)

never aquired a taste for gin , glad i never lived long in malaria country , if its "sophisticated" to have expensive taste in the drink i guess this redneck has a rich relative in the woodpile when it comes to scotch 

I am a huge fan of antifreeze.

BabyGirl and Petey like G&T.  SIL and his mom enjoy a martini.  I cannot drink gin.  Maybe because I am allergic to conifers?

7 hours ago, MizPete said:

I am a huge fan of antifreeze.

BabyGirl and Petey like G&T.  SIL and his mom enjoy a martini.  I cannot drink gin.  Maybe because I am allergic to conifers?

I'm allergic to gin. Must be, cause the last time I drunk it I puked for an hour and woke up in front of the terlet with a blanket on me.

On 12/18/2021 at 10:55 AM, Michigan Slim said:

I'm allergic to gin. Must be, cause the last time I drunk it I puked for an hour and woke up in front of the terlet with a blanket on me.

How much did you drink? Or you really allergic?

1 hour ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

I knew I had reached middle age when I started wearing a tweed wool flat cap and drinking whisky sours :)

It’s called sophisticated maturity. ;)

been drinkin bourbon since i was 10 , my dad taught me to mix his sweet manhattans , i still drink them to this day , not that i would encourage youth to drink - far from it - but we did learn a modicum of respect by learning early and under supervision , i had friends that had way less self restraint in high school , 

Archived