SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse needed Updated Update again...hopefully the final one

Old Man Graybeard

Will keep ya'll in my devotions. Hopefully no set backs and a smooth recovery. If ya have any questions feel free to give me a call. 

I'm glad to see that all prayers are working. I know what your son went through. I had Covid last month. Had a fever between 101 to just under 103. A trip to ER, 3 days in the hospital had pneumonia. Was also on oxygen. At 69 it took a few years off my life it seems. Hope your son has a complete recovery.

Prayers for Hot Shot Ron from the North side of the Medicine Line.

• Old Man Graybeard changed the title to Prayer Posse needed Updated Update again...hopefully the final one

Fantastic news that he is out! I will continue to keep him on our prayer list, both at home and at the synagogue

Thursday December 23

My son was released from the hospital today and is now at home. Still on some oxygen...probably for at least another week. He has a recheck in a week and go from there. It should be a Merry Christmas. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

Such GREAT news!!! God is good!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

On 12/16/2021 at 11:31 AM, Old Man Graybeard said:

Thursday December 23

My son was released from the hospital today and is now at home. Still on some oxygen...probably for at least another week. He has a recheck in a week and go from there. It should be a Merry Christmas. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

This latest update is Great news!!! 

Archived