SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse needed Updated Update again...hopefully the final one

Old Man Graybeard

I could really use some help from the Prayer Posse. My son...and fellow cowboy shooter...Hot Shot Ron has been fighting covid. I talked to him yesterday several times and he said he was feeling quite a bit better. Last night his wife took him to the ER. Blood oxygen was low and he has the covid pneumonia. Today they are life flighting him to Iowa City to the University of Iowa hospital. He is on a bi-pap right now...so hoping he doesn't have to go on a ventilator.

Thanks in advance

Old Man Graybeard

As of this afternoon my son is no longer an ICU patient...but remains in the ICU unit due to a shortage of nurses to move him to a regular room. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers...it seems to be helping

Tuesday evening

Just talked to my son again. Another couple of days in the hospital yet. He keeps doing and sounding better. Still on oxygen...but it keeps getting cut back. He still needs to be on less oxygen than he is now before they release him. He will still probably be on oxygen when he does get released...but continues to improve. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers...and continued prayers.

Thursday December 23

My son was released from the hospital today and is now at home. Still on some oxygen...probably for at least another week. He has a recheck in a week and go from there. It should be a Merry Christmas. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

From me and mine to you and yours.    Prayers and hope on the way      GW

34 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

I could really use some help from the Prayer Posse. My son...and fellow cowboy shooter...Hot Shot Ron has been fighting covid. I talked to him yesterday several times and he said he was feeling quite a bit better. Last night his wife took him to the ER. Blood oxygen was low and he has the covid pneumonia. Today they are life flighting him to Iowa City to the University of Iowa hospital. He is on a bi-pap right now...so hoping he doesn't have to go on a ventilator.

Thanks in advance

Old Man Graybeard

Prayers

4 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Any update?

Nothing yet. He said he is feeling a bit better this morning...but haven't heard anything else

Prayers heading up for your son Hot Shot Ron. Good that he's feeling a bit better.

Eyesa & Ellie

On 12/16/2021 at 10:31 AM, Old Man Graybeard said:

Thanks in advance

Old Man Graybeard

As of this afternoon my son is no longer an ICU patient...but remains in the ICU unit due to a shortage of nurses to move him to a regular room. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers...it seems to be helping

Thanks for the update.

Continued prayers.

Keep talking. Moving air in and out of his lungs!!!

Archived