SASS Wire Forum

My head hurts...Really.Just. Can't.

Singin' Sue 71615

That would be a good scam. Think about it. I fart in a jar and put the lid on, then sell you the jar full of fart for $45,000. Are you going to open the jar to see if there's really my fart in there? If you open the jar it's gone.

So whatever imbecile pays 45 Grand for a jar full of fart, is never going to open the jar to see if there's really fart in it. Just pick up a jar and put the lid on it and sell it.

13 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That would be a good scam. Think about it. I fart in a jar and put the lid on, then sell you the jar full of fart for $45,000. Are you going to open the jar to see if there's really my fart in there? If you open the jar it's gone.

So whatever imbecile pays 45 Grand for a jar full of fart, is never going to open the jar to see if there's really fart in it. Just pick up a jar and put the lid on it and sell it.

The article reads that she brews up her magic...then jars it, adding a little personal touch. She did not sell ONE jar for 45K ...nut made that in ONE WEEK selling her jars!!!

Someone is buying.:mellow:

I know a Cowboy shooter that tried that with his 'fart in a jar'.

EXCEPT..... he told his Bunkhouse Boss that it was a fragrance of 'Banana Split'.

I ain't telling WHO did it.

..........Widder

7 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

EXCEPT..... he told his Bunkhouse Boss that it was a fragrance of 'Banana Split'.

..........Widder

Did it have a bit of Tenessee whyskey as well???:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

That would be Schoolmarm’s cousin!!  We’re never surprised at his entrepreneurial escapades!!   He DID have the presence of mind to use quality containers!!

10 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Oh yea, I forgot to tell ya the other part.

That evening, after the fart was jarred and sealed,  the glass cracked while sitting on the kitchen counter top.

True story!

..........Widder

My wife watches that show. The woman featured was an idiot on camera. I think she had been huffing too many of her own farts. But, she's making bank on selling what I pass out for free, so kudos to her.

11 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

I wonder what I could get for those bottles of yellow "water" I bring back from the deer blind?

JHC :lol:

That made me remember explaining to my 4 year old niece why I had a bottle of deer pee in my hunting bag back when I used to hunt coyotes. I got a LOT of sideways looks from her on that.

Archived