What's yer call

Tennessee williams

Shooter is in the age category of 49er.

Stage layout/instructions are:

5 pistol targets 

5 rifle targets

2 sg kds

Round count 10, 10, 2+

Shotgun and rifle staged on table, revolvers holstered. 

Shotgun and rifle any order, revolvers last.

From table-

Rifle/revolvers single tap sweep each target from left or right with 1st 5 rounds, repeat instructions for 2nd 5 rounds.

KDs any order

Shooter single tap sweeps the 1st 5 rifle targets with rifle and sweeps them again with 2nd five rounds same direction with no misses and grounds rifle back to table.

Shooter shoots 2 KDs with no makeups and grounds sg back to table. Shooter shoots 1st 4 targets with 1st revolver and grounds it on the table while drawing the 2nd pistol. 1st shot from 2nd pistol is on the 5th target then goes from target 1 to target 4. While someone hollers out "1 more in the first pistol". Shooter grounds the 2nd pistol on table and picks back up the first pistol and fires the remaining round on the 5th target. Spotters say clean.

What's yer call

P for having 2 loaded guns out of leather  at same time. 

He ain't shooting GF so can't have two loaded revolvers out of leather the same time, P for shooting out of category.

Now what would have been interesting is if he would have laid the first pistol down and said "bad gun" before he brought out the 2nd pistol from leather. And then after finishing shooting the second revolver the peanut gallery yelled out "One more" and the shooter picks up the first pistol and shot the last round on the correct target.

Kajun

10 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

He ain't shooting GF so can't have two loaded revolvers out of leather the same time, P for shooting out of category.

Now what would have been interesting is if he would have laid the first pistol down and said "bad gun" before he brought out the 2nd pistol from leather. And then after finishing shooting the second revolver the peanut gallery yelled out "One more" and the shooter picks up the first pistol and shot the last round on the correct target.

Kajun

Once a malfunction has been declared that firearm is no longer "in service" for that stage.

22 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Shot the targets out of stage instruction order.  "P" No Misses.

No, he didn't.

Shooter shoots 1st 4 targets with 1st revolver and grounds it on the table while drawing the 2nd pistol. 1st shot from 2nd pistol is on the 5th target then goes from target 1 to target 4. 

Follow on question,  what if the shooter had holstered the pistol rather than staging it?

I ask, because if you holster a pistol safely with a round NOT under the chamber and leave it, it is only a miss, not a P.

So I would have thought the call would be "Clean."

19 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Shot the targets out of stage instruction order.

How do you figure that? 

instructions were to single tap sweep each target from left or right with 1st 5 rounds, repeat instructions for 2nd 5 rounds.

According to the OP, he did that with the rifle and he did that with the pistol.

Just now, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

Follow on question,  what if the shooter had holstered the pistol rather than staging it?

I ask, because if you holster a pistol safely with a round NOT under the chamber and leave it, it is only a miss, not a P.

So I would have thought the call would be "Clean."

If he holstered, and then pulled it out at the end, it is a no call...

2 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Clean, next shooter.

He didn't have two loaded guns 'in hand' at the same time.

He has to return the revolver to leather, but as long as he does before the next string he's OK.

"Revolver in hand" is a revolver that came from leather until its returned to leather.

5 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

"Revolver in hand" is a revolver that came from leather until its returned to leather.

SHB page 44 

Revolver in hand when the muzzle of the revolver clears the mouth of the holster, or

breaks contact with a prop where it was staged.

Where does it say until it is returned to leather?  So if I draw a pistol, fire five rounds, put it on the table, draw the next pistol, I now have two revolvers 'in hand'?  I don't think so.

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

SHB page 44 

Revolver in hand when the muzzle of the revolver clears the mouth of the holster, or

breaks contact with a prop where it was staged.

Where does it say until it is returned to leather?  So if I draw a pistol, fire five rounds, put it on the table, draw the next pistol, I now have two revolvers 'in hand'?  I don't think so.

Yes, you do (according to the SHB definition).
The issue in the OP is two
LOADED revolvers "in hand" at the same time, which is not allowed in the shooter's category.

Archived