SASS Wire Forum

He should have watched law and order first

Trigger Mike

Fox has a Christmas tree that was vandalized.   They have since repaired it.   As I looked at pictures of it being repaired on line I realized something.   There is a law and order episode that has a scene where there is an ATM camera at that very spot the police use to catch a guy driving a van that picked up the kidnapped and killed girl.  The camera footage was used as evidence to arrest him.  The girl's mother killed him at his arraignment in the courtroom.  She was in on the kidnapping. 

If the Christmas tree vandal had watched that show he might have realized he would be caught.  

3 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

If the Christmas tree vandal had watched that show he might have realized he would be caught.  

Being caught is no longer a threat.  The guy was back on the street while the tree was still smoldering.

It won't be long before we don't even bother to arrest criminals. Invasion of their privacy or something. Or it's in their culture to behave like they do. As Larsen stated "being caught is no longer a threat"

4 hours ago, Go West said:

I understand the tree guy was let out and was watching the new one go up.

Yep. That’s what they said on Fox! Unbelievable! I hope this new mayor can get this kind of crap under control 

Vigilantism was popular in the Old West for a variety of reasons. One town took down their favorite hanging structure when several boys doing the copycat thing hung some dogs. That said, I wouldn't mind a little homespun justice.

At my age life imprisonment isn't much of a deterrent.....and I have more to lose by not fighting than I do by giving up or running away and hiding.  I have no fear of dying, though I'm nowhere near ready to go.  Not being a LEO I have no obligation to try to take anyone alive.  I don't want to have to kill anyone but it's up to them.

I honestly hope I'm never put to that test.

Archived