SASS Wire Forum

Big Sunday with the Southern Regulators

Buckshot Bear

Big Sunday with the Southern Regulators yesterday, 17 (lots of first timers) of us from the Woodstock Regulators travelled up for a shoot.

What a great day, early start and a late finish. Served a morning tea, a wonderful sit down hot lunch and cakes and then and afternoon presentation and more cake after the day was all packed up.

Cowboy shooters are just the friendliest helpful people you could ever meet! The Southern Regulators put on such a terrific shoot, just a great bunch of gentleman and ladies.

@Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 Squints and Old Gringo said to say hello Soda Pop

@Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 Squints and Old Gringo also said to say hello mate

IMG_3336 (1).jpg

IMG_3389 (2).jpg

IMG_3390 (2).jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3396 (1).jpg

IMG_3333 (1).jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3342 (1).jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3392 (1).jpg

IMG_3341 (1).jpg

........ they never could get "sodiepop" right ....... that's why I'm Wallaby Jack ..... (<_<)

That was the firstest range I ever shot CAS on, ........ ain't changed all that much.  :)

Something I noticed about your stages: the targets look more distant than I usually see in the States.  (Nothing wrong with that - I like to use my sights.)  How many meters between the portable store front and the target arrays?

5 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........ they never could get "sodiepop" right ....... that's why I'm Wallaby Jack ..... (<_<)

That was the firstest range I ever shot CAS on, ........ ain't changed all that much.  :)

That's my error Wallaby, Squints was sitting across from me whilst we were having lunch that Bonnie and the other ladies had put a great spread on and I said to Squints hello from yourself and Painted Mohawk and Squints was saying sodiepop......there was so much talking going on I thought he'd got it wrong so "Hello sodiepop" from Squints.....he turned the big 80 the other week.  

Just now, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Something I noticed about your stages: the targets look more distant than I usually see in the States.  (Nothing wrong with that - I like to use my sights.)  How many meters between the portable store front and the target arrays?

At least 10 metres (32') maybe even a little more on the last scenario.

Archived