SASS Wire Forum

Shootout in Augusta

Utah Bob #35998

It never fails... it is like every idiot with a camera has not figured out how to keep focused on the subject.
They all shoot vertical which is asinine in most cases.

I had to laugh when the photographer got into his vehicle... like a car door would keep him safe from being shot.
He should shoot a few car doors to see how they offer no protection at all.

I figured it was yet another 13% gun crime.. but this time it was not.
People have indeed, lost their minds.

15 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

It seems like this is happening every couple of days.   I don't have the answer.  People have lost their minds.

People haven't lost their mind's, they just know that there will be a complete lack of repercussions for their acts of violence. They want to be on video, get their "claim to fame" in their twisted mind's eye. Some supposed "rights group" (or idiot politicians) will take up their cause, raise money on a group forum and make them rich when they get off on a technicality or because the jury finds that it's popular at this particular time and place or the jurors are worried safety.

After the Rittenhouse case, I think that you'll see more and more of this. Rittenhouse wasn't any hero, just a dumbass kid that was used by the media and others with their own agendas.

As long as there is Facebook, TicTok, Instagram and the like, this will continue. The lack of personal responsibility and the illusion of get rich quick by posting a video is here to stay.

This type of social media and the willingness of networks to air it nationally, will be the downfall of the United States

Archived