SASS Wire Forum

Forbes says Yellowstone Season 4 is not very good.

3 minutes ago, Go West said:

Yellowstone is better than any Western Forbes has made. Jimmy's new gal has fewer curves than his barrel racer squeeze. I think we need to have more train rides, starting with Jamie and his dad.

Jamie and his dad need a one-way ticket to Siberia.

A good modern western and y'all are complaining? :o

53 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Dan, I spent 26 years working in Corrections. I am just weary of profanity and filth. I guess it is just to hard to find writers who are good enough to make a good story without it.

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

A good modern western? I don't think it's all that great! It's OK..........Just MHO

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

Dan, I spent 26 years working in Corrections. I am just weary of profanity and filth. I guess it is just to hard to find writers who are good enough to make a good story without it.

Profanity and filth...  I've worked in a manufacturing site for 30 years. Yellowstone is tame compared to my place of employment. 

1 hour ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Or more relevant, try working a ranch.  Profanity is a base language.

Try working in construction for 45 years. I'll tell ya, the %@*&ing language is terrible.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

A good modern western? I don't think it's all that great! It's OK..........Just MHO

Sure, it's a multi season soap opera but I will take the Western theme and the scenery and the ranch life and everything else that it offers for some good entertainment escaping me from everyday reality. :D

Plus, I thought we all decided a couple years back the definition of a bad western was Hateful 8. :D

1 hour ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Or more relevant, try working a ranch.  Profanity is a base language.

I can understand profanity but I have no idea what Teter says about 90% of the time. ;)

59 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

I can understand profanity but I have no idea what Teter says about 90% of the time. ;)

I watched an interview with Teeter (Jennifer Landon) and they asked her about that.  She said the writers made her sound that way and her dialog is written phonetically.  She said she also has no idea what she is saying most of the time.

Archived