SASS Wire Forum

Ammo Fast

Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L

6 hours ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

Any body have experience with this company out of Kansas?

They don't claim to have everything, (a lot is out of stock), which is a good sign!   They don't claim to have primers, (another good sign), And they want you to pay with Credit Cards.   That's an even better sign, because you have recourse if they don't send you the product.

https://www.ammofast.com/

Since they are out of stock on most things and they take a credit card, I would say they are legitimate.

image.thumb.png.3a273c305f65d4b6c4bad3e52c70b35a.png

Legit.

I was watching their website when all this pandemic/rioting/BS started. They were selling out at the same rate everyone else was. I even emailed them and inquired about shipping vs local pickup as they are close to me. They responded with a prompt, professional and courteous reply. Sadly, their inventories of what I wanted never came back.

On edit...

I just looked at their website and it seems they are offering the same ammo other online that other online companies are for about the same price and perhaps more importantly they're not offering the same ammo also not available on other sites.

Thanks for the responses, hate to have to double check on online sources, but I thought maybe someone had some personal experience with them. They have some ammo in stock I'm looking for at a reasonable price.

Archived