SASS Wire Forum

2022 Alabama State Championships. Shootout At Cavern Cove. Update to the goings on added.

Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we're going to have a "Blazzing Saddles Campfire Scene" later tonight.  Last night I made a big pot of beans to warm up over the fire at the camping area tonight.  Just from a few spoon-fulls to taste test and they're already working!

Headed out in a couple hours.  See y'all soon.  

15 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Lost brass matches are about as rare as hens teeth.

Good deal! Now if only chicken feets was that rare.:D

Quick report from the place. Gorgeous facilities and great folks. Side matches, run throughs and the swap meet. Met @Tennessee williams and he was running the stage so fast, he went back in time and took a Walther away from a Nazi before WW2. You can't make this stuff up!

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

TNWilliams.jpg

My Posse members are calling me Deacon KFC!

And @Tennessee williams chicken foot curse got me today Big Time! I'm gonna call @Widder, SASS #59054 and tattle on him!

1 hour ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Did anybody else see the size of that chicken running around this morning?

Just how long did it take to sober @Barkeep Caseyup enough to get in that outfit?

I had planned on droppin' by this morning, but... after gettin' financially abused at a truck repair shop in Atlanta last nite, I don't have the time.  Luckily, they saw the error of their ways and fixed the bill this morning.  I'll be waving as I drive by!  Y'all be safe!

Archived