SASS Wire Forum

SCREAM!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Joe Namath and JJ Walker are still alive? Holy Cow!

Just barely from what I see.

12 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

After December 7th, we'll be back to Magnum P.I. trying to get us to do a reverse mortgage on our house because he trusts the mortgage company and you can too.

I miss the days of Chia Pets and Clap Ons.

5 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

After December 7th, we'll be back to Magnum P.I. trying to get us to do a reverse mortgage on our house because he trusts the mortgage company and you can too.

And it’s not his first rodeo.

I'm wondering if ol' Joe be wearing his pantyhose and taped-up shoes on those commercials.  :huh:

And if you know what I'm talking about, you be OLD!!  :lol:

3 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Don't forget Wm. Shatner.

Shatner's latest seems to be about some CPap machine. At least he isn't on every ten minutes.

This is when I love my DVR. If I'm watching something recorded, I can fast forward through it. If I'm watching live T.V., I can pause it, wait 1 minute, and fast forward through it.

5 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Shatner's latest seems to be about some CPap machine. At least he isn't on every ten minutes.

This is when I love my DVR. If I'm watching something recorded, I can fast forward through it. If I'm watching live T.V., I can pause it, wait 1 minute, and fast forward through it.

I haven’t seen his ad since the CPAPs were being recalled because his product was breaking them.

15 hours ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

Good , then we can continue with the important Roundup and Paraquat llawsuits..

Don't forget Zantac. I was asking another pharmacist WTH the deal was since Zantac was fine and dandy for nearly 40 years and all of a sudden it can cause cancer. He said he had done some research and they literally barbecued it. Heated it up to several hundred degrees and voila.......carcinogens. Just like a ribeye on a hot bed of coals.

JHC

hadnt heard that term "going postal" in a long time , i have to agree with the sentiment tho , im sick of the adds , they seem to have been going on all year this year - something changed in the SS system with the covid crap and its likely to continue well past today even tho its supposed to be the deadline for changes , 

11 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I think I have an answer for you ....

https://www.amazon.com.au/Smash-Mute-Mute-Button-Happy/dp/B0095TCMVC

Smash Mute.The Big, Fat TV Mute Button (a.k.a. Your Happy Button)

........... you're most welcome  -_-

That thing would be mangled in less than an hour. :lol:

Archived