SASS Wire Forum

FS: Pair (or one) of Uberti Schofield #3 American 45 Colt 5"

Last Call Saul

I bought this pair on this forum few months ago... replaced the grips (old black ones are still available)... El Paso Saddlery holsters are included

I shot them couple times at the range and shot one match with them and had fun!.... unfortunately at this time, I need to recoup some funds invested in my guns... Kid leaves to college, some health related expenses and need to redo the sewer line in my house - all at the same time...

I am willing to sell them as a pair, since this is probably the better option for many, but if someone wants just one, I wouldn't mind to keep one for myself.

they are in great condition, the fit of the forcing cone is good.  no mechanical changes, stock... any imperfections of the finish you think you see on the pictures - are oil smudges!

I paid $2200 and replaced grips... I would love to get my money back....

$2100 plus shipping to your FFL for pair, $1050 plus shipping for one 

20211206_153602.jpg

20211206_153617.jpg

20211206_153632.jpg

I don't understand why cowboys throw boxes away.  I just got the last two pair of guns without boxes.  Why?  Happy

1 hour ago, Happy Appy said:

I don't understand why cowboys throw boxes away.  I just got the last two pair of guns without boxes.  Why?  Happy

I got them without boxes... can't answer your question, I keep all my boxes

Archived