SASS Wire Forum

And yet another ridiculous event.

Singin' Sue 71615

1 minute ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

See how fast their attitude changes if one of those flash mobs hits them.:angry:

Right?

I see many robberies (any type) coming to this establishment, after the article is 'spread around'.

Or maybe they are part of the organized crime that is growing in the area???

Hmmmmm....

The officers are welcome back without their weapons.  I don't think they will see very many officers at their restaurant.

BS

This ain't the first time this has happened.

15 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

This ain't the first time this has happened.

No, it's just another round of stupidity. The anti-cop movement hasn't made much news lately, what with the "Defund the Police" cities finding out that it's a Bad Idea, and moving the other way. 

So "DING DING!" Round 2.

32 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

No, it's just another round of stupidity. The anti-cop movement hasn't made much news lately, what with the "Defund the Police" cities finding out that it's a Bad Idea, and moving the other way. 

So "DING DING!" Round 2.

Yup. Plenty of stupidity out there. 

And things don't seem to be getting better...

I wonder what would happen if the police simply refused to respond to calls from them......and fire departments too, because they are subject to attacks at such places.  How about medical help refusing to show up because of the danger to their people.?

And the list goes on.  Mail and package delivery, animal control, utilities workers, child welfare people, teachers, etc.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I wonder what would happen if the police simply refused to respond to calls from them..

"We, the police department of the city of San Francisco California, recognize and appreciate the fact that the presence of armed police officers makes the employees of hoocherkoocher restaurant uncomfortable. Since we have no desire to make the citizens of this town uncomfortable, from this instant in time no armed police officer will enter that restaurant. Have a nice day."

3 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

San Francisco restraunt ask officers to leave after being seated.

Reason? The staff was uncomfortable with the officers bringing their guns.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/san-francisco-restaurant-police-apology

Perhaps being unemployed will make them less "woke"?   However it is San Francisco, so it remains to be seem if this will hurt or help their business.

Archived