SASS Wire Forum

FIRE AND ICE 2022

Two Dot, 14911

8 hours ago, Bailey Creek,5759 said:

Looked on Shooting Events. Didn't see it there.

Where is it and when is it?

February 26/27, at the Cowtown Range in Phoenix. About 20 minutes from EOT.

Go to CCSA-AZ.COM for more info.

Run this back up to the top!

Cowtown Cowboy Shooting Association has done a terrific job of keeping cowboy alive and well in the North Phoenix area these past two years of "precarious times".

If you in the area for EOT this is just 20 minutes from the Ben Avery entrance.

https://ccsa-az.com/

Good time and Good people.

Vic and Kat

I am sending my application in. Thanks.

Is there RV camping nearby with hookups? My wife has a CPAP. I was thinking of camping at Lake Pleasant. I assume they have hookups.

Pleasant Harbor Marina has lots of full hookup or electric/water sites. Lake Pleasant Regional Park is a county park with a few hookup sites. Cave Creek Regional Park is another county park with water/electric. All take reservations. More info here: EOT 2022 RV Parks.docx

7 hours ago, Cholla said:

Is there RV camping nearby with hookups? My wife has a CPAP. I was thinking of camping at Lake Pleasant. I assume they have hookups.

Can also put in at BASF for waiting list.

Also call Clay Range at BASF to check availability.

11 hours ago, Cholla said:

Lake Pleasant has sites with water and electric.  They booked immediately when the 6-month sliding window passed the Fire & Ice schedule.  

15 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

there are several campgrounds nearby. Lake pleasant , Pioneer and a few others. Don't wait to long as they fill up quickly sometimes.

kR

Last time I heard, Pioneer changed its rules to 30 day minimum stay.

Words from Cowtown about confirmation emails, It has been a practice in the past if your check has been cashed and/or I Barbwire have spoken with you and said I would put you on the list for the Fire & Ice match, your are registered.  Yes to you Faygo, you and Elanor Jewel are registered.  Happy Holidays to all and see ya soon.

barbwire

• 2 weeks later...

Archived