SASS Wire Forum

Poll

Dirty Dan Dawkins

University of Georgia 

Game’s in Atlanta!  I’m figuring the Alabama players are more likely to be detained!  :lol:

17 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Game’s in Atlanta!  I’m figuring the Alabama players are more likely to be detained!  :lol:

After the way they played last week in the Iron Bowl?:blink:

It took them 5 tries to be a .500 team, what makes you think that Nick's gonna give them the time to get in trouble?:huh:

They're lucky that Nick didn't decide to just make them walk back from Auburn.

Dan,
I say a Possession of Controlled Substances, drunk and disorderly at the hotel and Felony Evading for driving 100mph on 75-85 (driving 100 on 285 is normal) and not pulling over.

Follow up question!

Will Alabama be number one after winning the SEC championship?

Will Georgia make the playoffs, or will they be slighted, (and it will certainly be a slight) by the folks who make the selection??

Likely several.   I used to police in Auburn, GA which was along the main hwy to Athens, ga from Atlanta at the time.  I kept hearing and seeing signs that drugs were coming from Atlanta to Athens through us.  I then got a job as a police officer for the state in Atlanta and kept arresting people from winder, ga.  Winder is just a few miles past Auburn and the county seat for barrow County.  These arrest helped confirm what we had heard.  I notified my old department.   Likely a lot of those kids from Athens will have trouble getting home.

Speeding on Hwy 316 tonight is not going to be a wise decision.   I don't think they'll lock up any more UGA players this weekend than they do any other weekend.  Kirby will have them all bailed out by next weekend.

18 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Follow up question!

Will Alabama be number one after winning the SEC championship?

Will Georgia make the playoffs, or will they be slighted, (and it will certainly be a slight) by the folks who make the selection??

yes and yes

Never bet against Saban

Archived