SASS Wire Forum

Could use the Prayer Posse Right about now. Updated 2021Dec3

Sedalia Dave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More family here.

My prayers are up for the both of you.

Wherever two or more are lifting up prayers to our Lord, those prayers will be answered.

Heavenly Father, we ask you to pour your grace, mercy and healing on these two.

We ask you to lift up the physicians to the upmost of their skills to perform the needed repairs.

We ask you to let all those frailties, pains and infirmities be completely and miraculously healed.

Then let these healings stand as a testament to your power and glory.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Prayers heading your way, for your wife and for you Dave, from the Northern side of the Medicine Line.

• Sedalia Dave changed the title to Could use the Prayer Posse Right about now. Updated 2021Dec3

I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family especially right now.

You & your family  have our sincerest condolences & prayers during this most difficult time….

I can't imagine your pain. We are with you in spirit. You have my deepest condolences.

My voice has no words for for my heart to express that loss. I can only say that I feel for you and your family and offer what support and prayers I can give. In time you will be reunited.

So sorry for your pain and loss, SD. My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family.

I'm truly sorry.  I went through this 5 1/2 years ago after 51 years of marriage.

It's a hard time now but trust me when I say that, while you will never get over this, you will learn to carry on.  Remember the good times and try not to dwell on the bad ones.

You and your friends and family have my prayers.

Dave, you have my deepest sympathy on your loss.

May The Light perpetual shine upon her.

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the soul of Thy departed servant in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which she has committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.

For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servant who has fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen

May He Who arose from the dead, Christ our true God, through the prayers of His all-pure Mother; of the holy, glorious and all laudable Apostles; of our holy and God-bearing Fathers; and of all the saints; establish the soul of His servant who has  been taken from us, in the mansion of the righteous; give her rest in Abraham’s bosom, and number her among the just; and have mercy on us, forasmuch as He is good and loves mankind.

Grant rest eternal in blessed repose, O Lord, to Thy servant who has fallen asleep, and make her memory to be eternal!

My heart sank when I read the news. You have my deepest condolences, and you and your family remain in my thoughts and meditations.

I’m glad that I had the good fortune to meet your bride at CAC this year.

I’m certainly saddened to hear this latest news.

My sincerest condolences to you, your family, and the friends that you both collected over the years. I hope you count me among them.

I wish you peace and comfort now and hope that you will find joy in her memories when the pain fades away.

Godspeed my friend.

Damn! I just now saw this. There is nothing I can say to help ease the pain and loss you are going through.  Only Father Time will help you there. Just know you have a lot of friends who feel your pain and wish they could help.

Archived