SASS Wire Forum

Are Waddies Needed At EOT 2022?

Yul Lose

Will there be jobs for them or do the hosting clubs have it covered? I’d like to be a greeter if they need one.

43 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

Hello 

Did you bring bullets?:P

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Will there be jobs for them or do the hosting clubs have it covered? I’d like to be a greeter if they need one.

Howdy Yul,

End of Trail relies heavily on volunteer positions, from the Board of Directors to cowboys and cowgirls who show up to one or two work parties. Our Arizona Territorial Rangers are the backbone of our volunteer force. They commit to a minimum of seven days of service during the match in return for a reduced match fee and camping fees. At this time I believe all 50 of those positions are filled, but if you or anyone else would like more information or would like to volunteer as a Ranger for next year, you should email Nine Toe Joe as Sarival Slim advised above.

The other huge need is for over 120 volunteers that make Wednesday's side matches possible. Those volunteers cover a minimum two hour shift and are rewarded with a hearty cowboy lunch. There are always positions available in Long Range, Speed Events, and Cowboy Clays. Turquoise Bill ramrods that sizeable force, his email is also available by a direct link on Endoftrail.org.

There is no greeter as you have been in previous EOT's. Ben Avery is a public range open to everyone. Shooters, sponsors, vendors, and spectators are all directed to their separate parking areas by the local Rotary club, accounting for a couple dozen additional volunteers.

With all that being said, we would love to have you carry on your long history of service to EOT, and promise to do our best to find you or anyone else interested, a meaningful way to give back to your fellow SASS shooters.

Thanks Slim. That’s what I was looking for. If I don’t get in as a shooter I’d like to help out to some degree.

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

U can follow me around and make sure I load my guns 

What does it pay?:P

10 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Thanks Slim. That’s what I was looking for. If I don’t get in as a shooter I’d like to help out to some degree.

Let me know if you are gonna be there so I can make sure I've got enough Blue Gatorade.

kR

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Okay...I know there is a story there...I also know I should not listen when you tell it!:wub:

It just makes you pee blue.

1 minute ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Green???

Either, depends on how much you drink and which brand.

Archived