SASS Wire Forum

ROA Buntlines Pair For Sale

Yul Lose

I’m sure the Mrs. has asked you what you’d really like for Christmas and you’ve hemmed and hawed around. Well here’s your chance to get the guns of your dreams, not quite Three Foot Johnson caliber but I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to truthfully say mine is longer than yours at 99% of the matches that you sport these at. Rowdy Yates from Lee’s Gunsmithing built these. I got them from Prairie Dawg with the intention of shooting Josey Wales category but I doubt I’ll ever do that. I’ll include the two sets of holsters also (if you want pictures of those PM me). These are very cool guns and the style points ad up in a hurry. Christmas Special pricing $3,999.00 shipped to your door with guaranteed Christmas delivery. Conversion cylinders have been sold.

19C6C41F-EBB2-4078-A192-E70246878754.jpeg

3EFEFE0D-B933-4C35-AFDF-114174F6C427.jpeg

These are the coolest cap guns you can shoot.

I won several long-range pistol side matches with them.

This picture is from PA State many years ago.

TOO MUCH FUN!!!

--Dawg

prairiedawgsbuntlinebelchingsmoke&flame.

You know you want these.

1 minute ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

If only they came with a set of boots with muzzle stirrups at ankle level............

I tuck the holster bottoms into my boots.:P

Just now, Yul Lose said:

I tuck the holster bottoms into my boots.:P

Yeah. It's way too late in life for me to have a 3" growth spurt......

When I read the listing, I thought Josey Wales here I come.  We do shoot a Josey Wales Charity Match in November each year at TUSCO with Dawg writing the scenarios.

The price is a little high for me when I would only use these once a year, but they are pretty.

1 hour ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

When I read the listing, I thought Josey Wales here I come.  We do shoot a Josey Wales Charity Match in November each year at TUSCO with Dawg writing the scenarios.

The price is a little high for me when I would only use these once a year, but they are pretty.

Dawg would probably let you shoot Josey Wales every match if you showed up with these, just sayin.

I'm willing to bet that there's a couple of Eskimos somewhere looking at their new refrigerators, happy as hell to have them, but wondering how the heck Yul talked them into buying them.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

I'm willing to bet that there's a couple of Eskimos somewhere looking at their new refrigerators, happy as hell to have them, but wondering how the heck Yul talked them into buying them.

:lol:

Is that an “I’ll take them”?:D

3 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Is that an “I’ll take them”?:D

Thank you kindly, Sir, but I'll have to pass. Moe is more your demographic on those mighty fine shooters.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:21 PM, Hendo said:

Thank you kindly, Sir, but I'll have to pass. Moe is more your demographic on those mighty fine shooters.

Mo T Bator has those long arms and could probably make these sing. 

BTT.

Archived