SASS Wire Forum

Sold pending funds 1858 Remington/Pietta w/Kirst 5 shot 45 Colt conversion, ejection rod, loading gate

SPF    Bought separately this would run about 750.00, but I want 550.00 shipped for it. I looks and works great but not great enough for me to buy another one to use as a pair, so I am letting it go. Comes with only the conversion cylinder, no C&B cylinder, and includes the faux ivory steerhead grips. I will ship the cylinder separately. I will include 50- 200 grain Big Lube bullets and 50 C45S brass cases.  Check/MO or PP+4%.

Remmiecon1.JPG

Remmiecon2.JPG

• Springfield Slim SASS #24733 changed the title to WTS 1858 Remington/Pietta w/Kirst 5 shot 45 Colt conversion, ejection rod, loading gate

The grips are OK, not but not a professional fit. The backstrap is good, the front strap is better near the top, but the grips are a bit small front bottom, and the bottom is visibly shorter then the gripframe. Nothing pinches the hand, though, like my Elk bone Opentop grips do. (a project I will do someday).

steerhead1.JPG

steerhead2.JPG

steerhead3.JPG

Yes, this is still available.

• Springfield Slim SASS #24733 changed the title to Sold pending funds 1858 Remington/Pietta w/Kirst 5 shot 45 Colt conversion, ejection rod, loading gate

Archived