SASS Wire Forum

I didn’t pull the trigger!!

Rye Miles #13621

OMG!  Guns can go off without pulling the trigger?

Now I'm worried about those firearms in my safe!  They just might go off on their own!  They have behaved up until this point!

.... a real automatic single action revolver that not only loads itself but chooses a target at random and fires at a time when there's someone behind the target to catch the bullet ...........

................................................. ...... errrrr, ok

:blink:

SAA replicas are well known for their fullysemiautomatic capability when placed in the autoloading autonomous mode.

...innocent until proven guilty

At least we know anti-gunners have been right all these years - its the guns fault.

Now to look at this in prctical terms - since he apparently didnt load, cock, or fire the gun - would this be a "P" - a stage DQ - or a match DQ?

WTC ??

Alec Baldwin is a piece of dung so vile that he wouldn’t even make fertilizer!!

8 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Alec Baldwin is a piece of dung so vile that he wouldn’t even make fertilizer!!

..... if you keep holding back like that you'll do yourself a nasty injury ......

:blush:

1 minute ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

..... if you keep holding back like that you'll do yourself a nasty injury ......

:blush:

I hope when he passes that they have the presence of mind to cremate his sorry carcass!!  If they bury him, the grass will never grow on that place!!

Days later the sh**bag comes up with that BS…

I truly hope he chokes to death on a bitter olive and everyone around him thinks it’s a gag (pun intended) and he gets to lay and watch everyone stare at his “great acting” as his lights go out…

I hope they post the video after so we can all enjoy it. 

He also said a few times that he would never aim a gun at a person. Well dumb^ss, you obviously did. That new self cocking SAA would be nice for handicapped shooters.

The C.R.T. says it was ingrained in this country's history, since it's inception, that the trigger was pulled, and the firearm aimed, because of race. 

I bet with a statement like that, I could get a job with C.N.N., or MSNC, in a New York second...or maybe even run for President, on the jacka$$ ticket. ;)

You don’t have to pull the trigger on a single action if you’re already holding it back to begin with. He may not be lying…He’s just not telling the truth. 

After watching his interview with my wife I took out one of my SAA in .45C.  I showed her it was unloaded (first rule of gun safety), then I went through what he claimed with her holding the gun.  First, second, third click pull the trigger nothing, fourth click push on the back of the hammer still nothing, now pull the trigger, well you can figure out the rest.  She looked at me and said he was lying, I smiled.  

He should be treated no different than you, me or anyone else and the DA charge him, I doubt it will happen.  

7 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

In the full interview, which I just watched, he says he 'cocked' the gun, then specifically says he pulled the hammer back short of full cock, then released it, whereupon it discharged. He denies pulling the trigger.

The next thing they’ll say is there was something broken on the gun because that’s the only way that would happen.

I’m not a gunsmith but the sear would have to have been bad I’m thinking.:blink:

Either way, bad sear or not, he pointed it at her and cocked the hammer and let go of it. Seems he's the root cause of the death. Nobody else was pointing the gun at her.

2 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Either way, bad sear or not, he pointed it at her and cocked the hammer and let go of it. Seems he's the root cause of the death. Nobody else was pointing the gun at her.

I agree, his words were “I was pointing it where she wanted me to, she was the cinematographer”  He took no ownership of what he did. 

I don't believe that he intended to kill that young lady. I believe that he was completly negligent and should be charged as such. I also think that the young lady acting as Armorer for the movie set shares some of the blame. She should have maintained full control of all guns used on the set. Even though I totally dispise the man, I don't wish him dead.

2 hours ago, Snakebite said:

I don't believe that he intended to kill that young lady. I believe that he was completly negligent and should be charged as such. I also think that the young lady acting as Armorer for the movie set shares some of the blame. She should have maintained full control of all guns used on the set. Even though I totally dispise the man, I don't wish him dead.

Unless, she was carrying his love child, after a torrid off set romance, and they'd made a pact to have professional hit people bump off each other's spouses, but then Alec decided he couldn't go through with it, because he was secretly in love with the female armorer, who was actually his wife's real life lover, and she put the live round in the gun hoping with his total ignorance of firearms safety, firearms and their operation he'd accidentally shoot himself, leaving her free to.......

[Never mind, it starting to sound like a bad Hollywood script] . Or, the final trial transcript when all is said and done.

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The next thing they’ll say is there was something broken on the gun because that’s the only way that would happen.

I’m not a gunsmith but the sear would have to have been bad I’m thinking.:blink:

I keep seeing media reports that rrefer to the gun as an antique revolver. It was a modern copy. I think they are doing that to supporr the claim that it might not work properly and it might have just "gone off".

Also they keep saying that the gun had misfired before. Saying a gun misfired is normally used when a loaded gun is supposed to discharge when the trigger is pressed but does not discharge.

14 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

In the full interview, which I just watched, he says he 'cocked' the gun, then specifically says he pulled the hammer back short of full cock, then released it, whereupon it discharged. He denies pulling the trigger.

Yeah... just like how Bill Clinton tried marijuana but he never actually inhaled it.

Archived