SASS Wire Forum

I laughed so hard...had to share.

Singin' Sue 71615

I do this on a regular basis in Photoshop.
When I shoot our lodge and social events, I always run in "paparazzi" mode, which is a burst of 5 or more shot at a time.

Out of these multiple shots, I usually get only one "money shot".
When somebody has their eyes closed, etc, in the money shot, I go to one of the others and move their eyes to the money shot.

I also retouch all the ladies... men are on their own.
Removing wrinkles, skin defects and contouring faces is always a hit with the ladies.

There is a very good reason why digital images not allowed for forensic work.

3 minutes ago, bgavin said:

I do this on a regular basis in Photoshop.
When I shoot our lodge and social events, I always run in "paparazzi" mode, which is a burst of 5 or more shot at a time.

Out of these multiple shots, I usually get only one "money shot".
When somebody has their eyes closed, etc, in the money shot, I go to one of the others and move their eyes to the money shot.

I also retouch all the ladies... men are on their own.
Removing wrinkles, skin defects and contouring faces is always a hit with the ladies.

There is a very good reason why digital images not allowed for forensic work.

Nice.

Except I earned every wrinkle, sag and roll...not to mention grey hair. I would not want that removed.

That is your pleasure.
I shot brides for decades, and none shared that opinion.
Out of all the ladies I have shot over the years, only one did not want her large number of moles removed.
She wished she had done that in her youth, but now that is too late, so she said leave 'em.

I shoot with the very highest resolution lenses.. and they are brutally honest.

I've done this on many occasions.  When my folks married,  there were few pictures.  One had mom and dad standing in good pose. Just a small Brownie picture.  But the background was old run down farm yard fence. And a goofy cousin hiding behind them.  I cleaned up the background and enlarged it. They were so pleased.  

Archived