SASS Wire Forum

Highway Robbery...?

This would for sure be an unfortunate thing....   :huh:

Civil Forfeiture

NEVER give cops permission to search your vehicle or residence without just cause or a warrant! Period!

This “put the dog on it” BS is exactly that, Bull ****!
Nearly all money has traces of drug residue. They know this and knew exactly what they were doing. 

Never give cops permission to search your vehicle. I don’t care how “nice” they are. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

NEVER give cops permission to search your vehicle or residence without just cause or a warrant! Period!

This “put the dog on it” BS is exactly that, Bull ****!
Nearly all money has traces of drug residue. They know this and knew exactly what they were doing. 

Never give cops permission to search your vehicle. I don’t care how “nice” they are. 

5 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I actually put “just cause” because twice I have been stopped when police were looking for an escaped fugitive and wanted to look in the bed of my truck. Once inside my camper shell and once in my cross bed tool box. I allowed it as they were stopping everyone. Once in Virginia and once in California. 

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I actually put “just cause” because twice I have been stopped when police were looking for an escaped fugitive and wanted to look in the bed of my truck. Once inside my camper shell and once in my cross bed tool box. I allowed it as they were stopping everyone. Once in Virginia and once in California. 

I was told by an old pard "Remember - the police are ALLOWED to LIE to you...!"

He'd just retired from a bunch of years as our Chief of Police.  And he also recommended politely declining any request\invitation to search without a warrant.

Archived