SASS Wire Forum

Cox Communications

Go West

I got a new Cox bill and noticed it jumped about $20. I signed up for Internet and phone in a bundle about a year ago because they said the bundle was cheaper than Internet alone. Weird, but ok. Now that it jumped, I wanted to see what I could do. Went on their site and looked for options and selected Internet and no phone for maybe $20 cheaper and went to check out. In the process I had to select an installation option. Not wanting to do that since I'm already connected, I called them. The kid said on the phone that by dropping the phone, my bill would be about $26 more and that's after the coming increase. I mentioned their prices on their website and that it was about $50 cheaper instead of through him and he said, do it online then. Ok, I did that even though I had to select a do it yourself installation kit. Then I went onto their chat line to stop the kit delivery. That took about half an hour and I thought it was settled. I just got an email giving me a tracking number for the kit that I don't need or want. :blink: You can't make this stuff up.

The proper procedures must be followed, because no one knows how to think for themselves. They just follow the procedure step by step. Most of them can’t make change without the register tells them what to give back. Try adding 3 cents to the cash for a bill that ends in 8 cents. You will likely get a blank look, 2 cents change from your bills offered and your 3 cents back as “They didn’t need this”.  :huh:

CJ

Archived