SASS Wire Forum

It finally happened!

If I said what I felt about Alec Baldwin I would be banned. I will say that if I ever see him in person he will get one of two things. If facing me, a punch in the mouth. If facing away, a swift kick in the arse. Either way, I would probably be arrested and sued. I would start a go fund me site for my defense and would probably be overwhelmed with donations by good Americans that wish that piece of sh..crap would have left the country as promised years ago. Had he left when Bush took office that Cinematographer would be alive today.
I despise him.  

"I didn't know the gun was loaded!

I didn't know the gun was loaded!

I didn't know the gun was loaded...

And I'm so, so sorry, my friend!" :wacko:

And, of course, he didn't pull the trigger.  IF the sear contact surfaces can be found to have excessive wear, or some other mechanical defect, then that might be right.  OTOH, if not... then he ought to get an academy award for playing the biggest bullswatter in history!  As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroon!"

19 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

"I didn't know the gun was loaded!

I didn't know the gun was loaded!

I didn't know the gun was loaded...

And I'm so, so sorry, my friend!" :wacko:

And, of course, he didn't pull the trigger.  IF the sear contact surfaces can be found to have excessive wear, or some other mechanical defect, then that might be right.  OTOH, if not... then he ought to get an academy award for playing the biggest bullswatter in history!  As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroon!"

Even then...finger in the trigger guard and on the trigger= you 'pulled' the trigger.

It was a single action revolver from everything I've read, Colt or clone. So not only do you have to pull the trigger, you have to cock it first, as everybody here knows. So, two things.

I didn't listen to the interview so I don't know if the cocking issue was discussed.

And, this month's winner of the First Class Jackass award goes to, Alec Baldwin. 

In lieu of an acceptance speech, Alec will be discussing his total ignorance of firearms and their operation. And also presenting varied mea culpas, and spin as to why he shouldn't be accountable. Good Luck with that.....and the rest of your career.

This is going to be a very interesting “explanation”.  “Someone” cocked the gun and then either someone pulled the trigger or else the gun was faulty and the hammer slipped (!!!) and discharged the round that wasn’t even supposed to be on the set let alone in the gun. What happened to the stories of people plinking live rounds in the days prior to the tragedy?  If those are true “someone” is lying about not knowing about live ammo being there. Stay tuned for further BS to come but I’m mostly interested in hearing the results of the law enforcement investigation. 

Seamus

You didn't pull the trigger? 

Will you also deny that you did not point the firearm at those that got killed?

Maybe it has those "special bullets" that don't shoot straight, but they curve around, and head toward someone of their own accord.   

Perhaps the firearm pulled it's own trigger, and also pointed itself at the victims. 

How stupid can one be?  

Since we have at least 3 threads going, I'll add to this one that he said in the interview, which I just watched, that he 'cocked' the gun. He then said that he pulled the hammer back short of fully cocked, and released it, whereupon it fired. He denies pulling the trigger.

Archived