SASS Wire Forum

Which door would you choose?

Red, 1972. 

First thing I would do is get my dad to buy me a bunch of Colts, SKBs and Marlins as he had a FFL at that time and i would store them in a bank vault so they would not burn in our house in 1984. I would also join SASS in 1980 instead of 1997. He has a SKB 280e that burned in the house with mine and my brothers Steven 311 shotguns.

The real question is can you fix your mistakes with your knowledge or would you make bigger ones due to your knowledge.

I'd choose the Red door so I could go back prior to 1986 and load up on fully automatic weapons.  I would also buy up some Apple, Microsoft and Amazon to help with my old age fund.  Other than that, I don't think I would change much.  I'm pretty happy how things turned out.

Blue?  I don't believe the Republic's future will have any freedoms for the masses.

Red?  Past bad decisions will just be replaced with different bad decisions.

I'll stay in the now and present.

2 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Red?  Past bad decisions will just be replaced with different bad decisions.

I'll stay in the now and present.

I think I'd go ahead and make those new bad decisions.   The most important piece of knowledge you'd have is ENJOY BEING A KID!    

50 million dollars aint gonna be worth 50 million dollars when the fututre gets here...

and if I go back to being 10 years old I can gamble on the Red sox and cubs finally winning the world series 

Lord knows there is some money to be made gambling on the last few presidential elections

maybe a few bucks on weather or not epstien would hang himself in his cell while being on 24 hour suicide watch

I could bet aLg0re a million dollars that New York wouldnt really be underwater by now

I could invest inTesla stock

...check that - I would "invent" Tesla

yep -count me in for the red door

RED

Archived