SASS Wire Forum

A study has finally shown that people really do love dogs more than other humans

Buckshot Bear

A study has finally shown that people really do love dogs more than other humans

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/humans-love-dogs-more-than-other-humans-2017-11?r=US&IR=T

They wasted money on a study of that? Any dog owner could have answered that for 'em!

I made that plain several years ago. 

SEE MY SIGNATURE!!!

I've met plenty of dogs I don't like! Plenty of people too! I think it's about even for me! No dog would ever take the place of my mom or dad or sons, grandkids and best friends.

A dog won't bite you while you are feeding it.  That is the biggest difference between a dog and a person

Lock your dog and Wife in your car trunk for a few hours on a hot summer day.  When you let them out which one is glad to see you and is planting kisses all over your face and which one is nagging?

22 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Lock your dog and Wife in your car trunk for a few hours on a hot summer day.  When you let them out which one is glad to see you and is planting kisses all over your face and which when is nagging?

^^^^^^^^ Attention @Singin' Sue 71615  

:) 

Archived