SASS Wire Forum

Finally found something worthwhile on Cyber Monday

Pat Riot

I just bought 1 quart of Hoppe’s no. 9 on Amazon for $10.50 with free shipping. 

Cool!

Hoppe's No. 9 Gun Bore Cleaning Solvent, 1-Quart Bottle https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00109AAN2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_A1010EHKVBNW179TN8Z8

Found 1/2” round steel tubing .065” wall in 3’ lengths.  Needed for reinforcement on holes in my Model T frame that serve as body mounts.  Amazon had it when nobody in town stocked it!

2 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

you musta got the last one ......

"currently out of stock" ......... :(

Since petroleum products float, the available stock must all be up here.

I just ordered a quart, probably a lifetime supply.

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I just bought 1 quart of Hoppe’s no. 9 on Amazon for $10.50 with free shipping. 

Cool!

Hoppe's No. 9 Gun Bore Cleaning Solvent, 1-Quart Bottle https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00109AAN2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_A1010EHKVBNW179TN8Z8

That was cheap, I bought a litre bottle (cant remember from a boy how much a quart is now) for $42.00

1 hour ago, John Kloehr said:

Since petroleum products float, the available stock must all be up here.

I just ordered a quart, probably a lifetime supply.

Likely, although it'd sure be fun to have to buy another quart in a few years.  ^_^

I still have about a quarter of the last quart bottle I bought - in 1972.  Original formula, before they took out the toluene.  Mind you, I did not use it exclusively since buying it, but a quart does go a LONG way!  :)

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Likely, although it'd sure be fun to have to buy another quart in a few years.  ^_^

I still have about a quarter of the last quart bottle I bought - in 1972.  Original formula, before they took out the toluene.  Mind you, I did not use it exclusively since buying it, but a quart does go a LONG way!  :)

Put a little on like aftershave. Drives the ladies crazy…not really, but it is a conversation starter, for sure. 

It usually begins with “What’s that smell?”

That’s when you know you have her attention. :D

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Put a little on like aftershave. Drives the ladies crazy…not really, but it is a conversation starter, for sure. 

After shave?  Naww...

Just a couple dabs behind the ears and you're good to go!  ^_^

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I reckon they should market it on those fragrance things you hang from your rear view mirror :) 

Archived