SASS Wire Forum

Sheriff David Clarke

Rye Miles #13621

Great message from Sheriff Clarke
June 30, 2020  · 
"It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault, you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.
When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.
Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colors, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.
They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.
They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.
Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.
If you want to protect your child, teach them respect."
~ Sheriff David Clarke

That should be btoadcast daily on every news service at the beginning of every show and repeated at the conclusion of the episode!!

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Very good. 

For anyone interested:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Clarke_(sheriff)

Wow.  Starts out good, then turns to a typical lefty character undermining.  :(

46 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Interesting. I did not read the whole thing. Obviously someone needs to edit out the bullstuff.

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Of course, that's because he's a Trump guy!! They hate him!! We live in an upside down world for sure!:angry:

I guess Wikipedia is another group that needs a swift kick in the pants. I donate $50 - $75 a year to them in their fund drives. I guess they won’t be needing that any more. 

This is not the first subject on their site that has been altered or changed to have a leftist POS bent to it. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I guess Wikipedia is another group that needs a swift kick in the pants. I donate $50 - $75 a year to them in their fund drives. I guess they won’t be needing that any more. 

This is not the first subject on their site that has been altered or changed to have a leftist POS bent to it. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It may not be Wikipedia; by and large, they pretty much just provide the platform for the topics but do not author them.

Per Wiki:   "...articles ('pages') can be written and submitted by almost anyone once they've established.  From Wiki Publishers LLC, 'The articles on Wikipedia are collaboratively written by thousands of volunteers. Almost all articles have more than one author.'"

It's entirely possible - even likely - that after the original article was written a few "gaslighters" descended on the piece with "revelations" showing what a dastardly character he really is.  Or so they say.  -_-

"A 'gaslighter' is one who effectively puts forth a false narrative that leads another person or a group of people to doubt their own perceptions and become disoriented or distressed." 

We see this every day in the so-called "Mainstream Media."  Misinformation and disinformation about conservative folks - we could spend many hours discussing examples of this.  :(

On 11/28/2021 at 8:29 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Very good. 

For anyone interested:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Clarke_(sheriff)

Good article if taken with a grain of salt.

I just want to know one thing...Where do I get Glocks at $133 each?

13 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

"A 'gaslighter' is one who effectively puts forth a false narrative that leads another person or a group of people to doubt their own perceptions and become disoriented or distressed." 

I had a boss like this.

Perhaps I will postpone my actions until I have more info.

Archived